Friday, March 20, 2009

Yet another one...

Tsunderekko (Harsh Outside-Gentle Inside)
[ ] You come off as sort of aloof to other people.
[x] In public, you intentionally refrain from showing much weakness.
[ ] You have a secret obsession with something cute. (It's not secret.)
[ ] You pretend that you hate your crush even though you really love him/her.
[ ] You blush when people point out your sensitivites.
[ ] You blush when people tell sexual jokes.
Total: 1

Yanderekko (Gentle Outside-Harsh Inside)
[x] You’re very sweet and kind in public. (Not all the time, but usually. But I doubt that I'm 'sweet' though... =.=)
[ ] When romance becomes a topic of discussion, people say your personality changes drastically. [x] You know some sort of martial art, swordplay, or otherwise.
[ ]You have a crush who you’d literally kill for.
[x] You have a pet-peeve that makes you snap. (Not telling what it is~)
[x] Bipolar?
Total: 4

Meganekko (Girl-with-Glasses Character)
[ ] You have glasses.
[x] You can sometimes be clumsy, ditzy, or absent-minded. (This I can not deny...)
[x] You are always very polite in your speech. (Polite enough. -.-)
[x] You are fairly intelligent in some field. (At the 'random knowledge' section. 8D)
[ ] You take discipline seriously.
[ ] You have some sort of fetish for something.
Total: 3

Tsukkomi (Angry Guy)
[x] You have a friend who often makes dumb or embarrassing remarks.
[ ] You smack/beat up this friend in some way. (I let the friend continue to make a fool out of himself/herself. =.= I'm not going to do anything since they decide to act that way, but if they go out of line, then I'd step in I guess. D:)
[ ] You do your best to maintain a calm facade, only to be thwarted by this friend.
[ ] If you & your friend were a yin-yang, you’d be the “yang”.
[ ] You swear a lot. (I swear very rarely...)
[ ] You try to bring out the more serious side of your ridiculous friend. (Let them bring the house down... I shall stand and watch in a corner... >D)
Total: 1

Boke (Dumb Guy)
[ ] You often make silly or embarrassing comments.
[ ] You like annoying the heck out of your best friend.
[ ] You often get beaten up by your friend in some way, but you take it in good stride.
[ ] If you & your friend were a yin-yang, you’d be the “yin”. (I'd say that I'm a mix. D: I'm different when faced with separate situations.)
[x] You are normally very laidback and carefree.
[ ] You try to bring out the happier side of your angry friend.
Total: 1

Nadeshiko (Perfect Wife)
[ ] You are always, almost overly polite.
[ ] You love traditional Japanese culture.
[ ] You often wear either a kimono, yukata (summer cotton kimono), or apron. (Seeing that I don't live in Japan... -.- Yeah, aprons are the 'in' thing now for perfect wives to wear. D:)
[ ] You’re an excellent cook. (I have cooking luck, but I don't always cook. -.-)
[x] You are hardly ever angry.
[ ] You have really long hair. (I cut it off... TwT Going to leave it long again.)
Total: 1

Tomboy Character
[x] You feel comfortable in boy’s clothing.
[x] You have short hair. (Not THAT short, but still, it's short. -.-)
[ ] You have a crush whom you act friendly with rather than romantically.
[ ] You are really good at sport/s.
[ ] You are admired by girls and boys for your talents, though you’re sort of in denial.
[ ] You show your girly features on rare occasions.
Total: 2

Sexy Character
[x] Your bust/package is...formidable. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! But it gets in the way, and makes it difficult to crossplay. =.= But I think my face isn't suitable for crossplaying anyway... *sob*)
[ ] You like making sexual innuendos. (I don't enjoy it, but if you talk dirty, I can probably talk just as dirty or dirtier than you.)
[ ] You encourage trips to the beach, pool, or onsen (hot springs). (Surprisingly/Unsurprisingly, I don't like going to such places. -.- Unless I'm fully clothed.)
[ ] There are some sexual things that you are ignorant to or need explained to you.
[ ] You’re an expert cosplayer. (I'm bad at it.)
[ ] You like the taste of alcohol. (I only like Kahlua so far.)
Total: 1

Lolita/Shota Character
[x] You like sweets or chocolate.
[x] You adore cute things and/or the word “kawaii”.
[ ] You use Japanese suffixes like “-chan,” “-tan,” “-sempai,” etc...
[x] You add unnecessary suffixes to the ends of your sentences, like “nyo,” “nyu,” “un,” etc...
[x]You are considered gullible or naive.
[ ]You have a tall/powerful friend who protects you. (I usually protect others unwantedly. =.=)
Total: 4

No comments: