Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bored~

Because I tend to get bored when I'm doing the things I'm supposed to do.
-.-
So here's some pictures from my life~
First off~


My table during SPM.
DO NOT BE FOOLED.
NO STUDYING WAS DONE WHEN I WAS SITTING IN FRONT OF THAT DESK.

Told you I'm a messy person.
Fingernails due to my Vocaloid cosplay.

More messes.
Blah.

My favourite black cup WHICH MY BROTHER BROKE.
RAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
D<

AM.

Lunch with my dad~
*w*
I want to go there again~
X3

Ice-cream there too~
Vanilla and blueberry, mint and rainbow~

...Forgive me for being disgusting.
=.=
A mixture of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry after it melted.
orz
I put it back into the fridge to eat later and forgot about it.
*dies

Cats from my ex-school~
XD

Forgot whose hand's that.
I think it's Feli's.
XD
*goes back to work

No comments: