*sigh...
*tired...
Anyway...
HERE'S SOYA '09 PICTURES~~~~~
Ling and I went as Chrome (again) and Miku...
I shall start off with cosplay pictures...
The following pictures were taken by Ling and I, and I realize that the pictures do not do the cosplayers any justice.
They look so much better in real life.
orz
Female Ciel from Kuroshitsuji~~
Dream of Doll~
Had to take the back.
*w*
Then later on I managed to stalk her down find her again.
Then...
KHR GROUP~~~
GOKUDERA, BIANCHI AND YAMAMOTO~~~~~
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU THREE~~~
TwT
Sorry for stalking you...
They even look good from behind...
orz
I can go on stalking them forever.
*w*
Solo shots~
I really like this Yamamoto cosplayer.
D:
Somehow I like the 'aura'.
OTL
Yamamoto even requested for this.
TwT
Then there's...
*w*
Then later on they ran away left before I could get Gokudera's picture (Okay fine, they went to the hall for an event. -.-), BUT I MANAGED TO STALK HIM DOWN BEFORE I WENT BACK~~~~~~
NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
*very happy
OTL
*w*
I really like this Lambo~
TwT
Then I managed to get this...
XD
Four different versions of Lambo~~
I think I can die in peace now...
*w*
One of the best Ikki and Ringo cosplayers I've seen.
Thus I am now stalking them on dA.
OTL
Vampire Knight~~
WITH UNLIMYSTIC GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
TwT
*dies
I'm such a fan.
-.-
This Vampire Knight group actually had a picnic there...
X3
Um, what actually happened here was that their friends (I assumed that they were -.-) asked them to pose with the pom-poms, then...
xxx: Shake them!
S&N: ...Huh? ...... *vibrates pom-poms*
It was truly memorable.
m(_ _)m
That aside, the Sasuke cosplayer actually drew the markings all over the body.
DX
Miku with a Kaito we stumbled upon~
He came with his own Miku too~~
XD
I HAD to post this.
m(_ _)m
The KHR team doing the OTL pose in front of Giotto~
RO priest~
X3
His friend (I think) was taking his picture from various angles for quite a while (thus I sneaked in to take his picture *w*), then he (the cosplayer) said in Chinese 'Are you done already...'
He's so cute.
TwT
Then there was two pairs of Rin and Len.
The other Miku's arm warmer was SUPER DETAILED.
D<
YOU CAN PRACTICALLY READ IT
orz
Here's a picture of the grass.
I don't know the character she's cosplaying, but she's quite good, so I got her picture.
*w*
And I think she's a famous cosplayer?
I don't know.
*fly~~~
Shakugan no Shana~
Ranka from Macross Frontier~~
XD
Nabari no Ou cosplayers~
THEY ARE BOTH GUYS.
D<
I shall post more of their pictures later on...
By the way, my aunt lent us a fan for us to use in case it was too hot, and...
Miku got her hair tangled in it.
=.=
Censored away Ling's artwork.
Focus your eyes on the coin box.
DO NOT LOOK BEYOND.
The things I take unintentionally...
orz
Now for proof that Ling and I stalk each other...
The pictures were taken without the other knowing, and we only realized that we took each other's picture much much later on...
Like, after the event, that much later on.
-.-
The similarity of the pictures astounds me.
Then the next two pictures were taken within the span of five minutes.
-.-
We were opposite each other during that time.
Togainu no Chi cosplayers~~
I don't know the series much, so I don't know the characters' name.
m(_ _)m
Now to present the cast for BL pictures...
Will post the BL pictures later.
:D
Here's a picture of the fan which was placed next to the booth.
Side note:
The wind was evil.
It kept blowing the artwork and the tablecloth away, so I did what insane people like me would do.
I taped the tablecloth to the table using double sided tape, as well as the artwork to the tablecloth.
orz
Double sided tape is our best friend.
Then later on we stole the Togainu no Chi cosplayer's cap.
Then group shot with my BL subjects new cosplay friends~~
The expression shown on Miku and Chrome's face is a result of having to smile endlessly for several (MANY) cameras.
Miku looks like she's about to kill someone and Chrome looks like she's possessed by some evil spirit.
-.-
*stabs the other four cosplayers at the back who still manages to smile/pose effortlessly
*sigh
All in all, I think SOYA was very booth owner friendly.
The table was big, there was a fan for each booth, a white board behind your table with the name of your booth and for you to advertise your works, and if you request for one, you could get electrical supply.
And our booth had a small dustbin next to us, which was VERY USEFUL considering the overuse of double sided tape as well as the shedding of Miku's the wig's hair.
The cosplayers are also different.
I don't know how to explain it, but it just is.
DX
There's also more male cosplayers.
*w*
Anyhow, I shall post the BL pictures later.
Bye~
No comments:
Post a Comment