Personality test stolen from Wani~
XD
Here's the link if you want to do it too...
http://www.quizbox.com/personality/test82.aspx
Your view on yourself:
Other people find you very interesting, but you are really hiding your true self. Your friends love you because you are a good listener. They'll probably still love you if you learn to be yourself with them.
...Quite a few people have commented that I'm...
Weird.
In a good way.
-.-
I agree on the fact that I'm 'hiding my true self', but I think I've reached such where I don't know what's my 'true self', and I'm trying to find what I'm most comfortable being.
I try being a good listener.
-.-
And I don't know whether they'd like me if I be myself.
I really don't know.
I'm more of the type who'd adjust according to whom I'm with.
The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
You are not looking merely for a girl/boyfriend - you are looking for your life partner. Perhaps you should be more open-minded about who you spend time with. The person you are looking for might hide their charm under their exterior.
Okay, this is very true.
I've always felt that a boyfriend is a potential husband, and not a one time fling.
I know it's childish, but I don't want to waste time having a relationship that ends up with nothing.
I don't know about being open minded though...
I think I accept people easily and let them show themselves.
'.'
Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you meet that person.
Ahahahaha...
I agree...
I tend to stick to people I like loyally.
The seriousness of your love:
You are very serious about relationships and aren't interested in wasting time with people you don't really like. If you meet the right person, you will fall deeply and beautifully in love.
...I did mention this earlier.
D:
I'm commenting as I'm reading, so I haven't read those at the bottom yet.
Your views on education:
You may not like to study but you have many practical ideas. You listen to your own instincts and tend to follow your heart, so you will probably end up with an unusual job.
......
WANIIIII THIS IS GETTING SCARILY ACCURATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TwT
I hope I get an unusual job...
I don't like boredom.
The right job for you:
You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life.
There's a reason why I finally agreed on choosing psychology over performing arts, and law over psychology...
How do you view success:
You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don't succeed. Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous.
I'm more afraid of disappointing those around me with my failures rather than failure itself.
That's why I never try, even though I know that it's not impossible.
I only do if I know that I definately can.
And I know that it's stupid, but the fear's always there ever since the first time I came back home with my report card.
What are you most afraid of:
You are afraid of having no one to rely on in times of trouble. You don't ever want to be unable to take care of yourself. Independence is important to you.
That's the main reason why I try to be nice to everyone.
I don't want to be left fending for myself just because no one is bothered to help.
Independence isn't of much importance for me, neither is the ability to take care of myself.
Who is your true self:
You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.
I don't think I'm mature, but I hope that I'm reasonable, honest and give good advice.
=.=
Yes, I have been consulted for very different issues.
And yes, I've found myself in dilemmas where I need to use my heart.
D:
Here's another one...
http://www.quizbox.com/personality/test78.aspx
You value your friendships: 55%
You love your friends very much - so much so that it's actually quite a worry. You may not be able to cope very well when you do lose somebody's friendship. You are a very sensitive and fragile person, and are therefore likely to get upset easily. You care for your friends and are willing to do anything that they ask you to do. Sometimes this can make your friends think that you are a bit of a nuisance. Nevertheless, people do really love you because your highest priority is your friends.
Uh...
I agree on prioritizing my friends too much.
My dad once told me that I sacrifice myself and my family for the sake of friends, and I know that it's true.
I know that I'd probably wouldn't get the same commitment I give to them, and I know that the sacrifice given to them is unappreciated and unneeded.
I know that I've wasted too much just for 'friends'.
But when I'm with them, all and any of them, I feel happy, and that's all that matters.
Just that moment with them, it matters most to me.
I value memories.
They don't need to love me back.
The experience and memories they give me is all I really need from them.
And I thank and love them for it.
Aaaaaaaanddddddddddd~~~~~~~
[Part 1] Self Confidence: 63% -> You doubt yourself in some situations.
[Part 2] Sensory Perceptions: 64% -> Somewhat sensitive to stimulation around you.
[Part 3] Body Language: 60% -> Quite good at utilizing on occasions.
[Part 4] Conversational Skills: 87% -> A real talent!
[Part 5] Empathy For Others: 87% -> An extremely kind and warm person.
I deleted the link by accident.
m(_ _)m
No comments:
Post a Comment