Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The What-Do-You-Think-of-Me tag from Facebook *stabbed

Leave one memory that you and I had together.
It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
Don't send a message, leave a comment in HERE.
Next, re-post this and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.

1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Have you ever had any feelings about me good/bad?
5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
6. Describe me in one word.
7. What was your first impression?
8. Do you still think that way about me now?
9. What reminds you of me?
10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
11. How well do you know me?
12. When's the last time you saw me?
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
14. Are you going to repost this and see what I say about you?
15. What is my best attribute?

As you can see, I copy and pasted it directly.
m(_ _)m
I have a craving for fried rice and wasabi...
OTL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1) Tian :)
2) Yup. You are my mom too.
3)When i was in Form 2. You glomped on me from behind...i could never forget. =w=;;
4) You make me feel that you really are my mom. I feel loved when being around you. LOL i guess.
5)Turtle. Turtle is the master of tortise. :D
6)Warm
7)....you glomped me...O_Olll
8)LOL...you don't seems to glomp nowadays...
9) Mommy and turtle :>
10) Anything you want.
11) I'm not sure...but i like you.
12) Looooong long long time ago...Like last year. OTL
13) Yup. I really like you for who you are. ^^ *stalker mode* LOL jk
14)I couldn't...no blog. ><
15)...........what's attribute? O.O