Happiness meme
The rules are that for 8 days you have to post something that made you happy that day.
Tag 8 people to do the same.
Day two
-Finally managed to sort out my accessories…
OTL
Now that they’re finally in a neater pile…
I shall try to wear them more often…
-Math teacher taught us a secret Math technique.
:D
-My Math teacher also gave us very little homework today as well…
*rolls around…
-I’m starting to like Economics~~~
Yay~~~
TwT
-Legal Studies ended twenty minutes early today, because it was double period, and everyone supported the idea of class ending early.
DX
Which is VERY GOOD considering that I didn’t get enough sleep last night…
-Went to the Web and managed to print out some of my Legal Studies stuff.
8D
Yes, it makes me happy, because its fun printing stuff at college.
D:
For now, anyway.
-Listened to Liar Liar (LM.C), Black Rock Shooter (Halyosy), Defective Tradgedy (Gazette), Reila (Gazette) and 88 (LM.C) today at college~
*happy~
-Managed to smuggle in some time to sort the ACGC pictures~
*sigh
Comments:
Being optimistic isn’t easy, but it isn’t that difficult, and it’s worth it.
I'm looking forward to see what else this meme can bring...
No comments:
Post a Comment