The curse of the fishes continue?
D:
If I'm not mistaken with the sequence...
Feli->Bunz->Elrin->Xan->Me
OTL
I think the chili I ate wasn't fresh anymore, so...
lll
OTL
HUWAIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~~~~
orz
I didn't get food poisoning or feel like vomiting or anything like that...
I just feel...
Odd.
D:
Cause...
Mom: You ate the chili?
Me: Yeah.
Mom: You ATE the CHILI?
Me: ...Yeah.
Mom: YOU ATE THE CHILI?
Me: O.O YES I ATE THE CHILI.
Mom: Oh. It's spoilt. I was about to throw it away.
Me: ...... D8
Mom: *laughs* You're going to die.
Me: D8
......
So~
*waits and see what happens
But I think my stomach made of iron wil prevail...
Muahahahaha...
By the way, if you think that I'm spamming posts, I think you could un'follow' me, and check it up randomly?
D:
My brother came home drunk last night/this morning.
=.=
I woke up to the glorious sound of my brother puking in the bathroom in the middle of the night...
orz
It's quite amusing and scary at the same time...
*sob
It's times like this when I'm glad that I've an elder brother who'd show me the consequences of getting drunk.
Thank you~~~
*cries thankful tears
I shall try to work on a picture post~
XD
No comments:
Post a Comment