Someone told me that I'm a people pleaser.
Well, uh, obviously, I know.
Seeing that I make it an effort to make everyone happy.
'You can't please everyone', 'You can't make the world happy' and 'You can't make everyone like you'.
But to me, it makes a difference when I try to be on good terms with people.
It's nicer to have a friend than to have an enemy.
And like, how am I supposed to be in contact with the entire world anyway.
Just the people around me is enough, thank you very much.
It may seem to be a stupid, worthless effort to be a people pleaser (I admit that find myself stupidly doing worthless things for idiots at times too -.-), but if I'm not the people pleaser I am, I'd probably be enemies with people whom I'm good friends with today.
I get annoyed, but in order to 'make others happy', I keep quiet.
-.-
I don't think it's bad to 'please others', and I'm not a yes-man, so no harm done.
D:
Some people may be troublesome and annoying at times, but so am I.
So I guess it's fair.
No comments:
Post a Comment