1. Spell your name without an R,E,S,H,I,M,A:
Ococng.
……
HUH?
WHAT’S THAT?
2. Are you single?
Yes~
3. What's your favorite number?
Uh…
None in particular…
If you’d ask me to give my favourite number, I would give you one at random.
But I noticed that it usually doesn’t go over fifteen.
4. Favorite color?
Red, green, black.
And lots others, actually, but for the sake of answering so many questions like these, I’ve finally narrowed it down.
=.=
5. Least favorite color?
……
None.
D:
6. What are you listening to?
The falling of the rain~
*w*
7. Do you dance around in your underwear?
For a living, yes.
……
NO I DO NOT.
D8<
8. Are you happy with your life right now?
Yup yup~
Life’s tough, and I’m struggling, but I’m quite satisfied.
D:
For some odd reason.
10. What was / is your favorite subject in school?
……
Math.
11. Do you shop at Hollister / Abercrombie / AE?
Huh?
12. How do you make money?
Allowance, Chinese New Year, birthdays.
And by conning innocent people.
8Db
(I was joking with the last one.)
13. Where will you graduate from?
Taylor’s.
14. Are you outgoing?
Depends.
15. One word to describe you?
16. Do you like McDonald's?
Yes~
Especially the apple pie~
TwT
I want to go there soon…
17. Do you own big sunglasses?
Only one, specially for my Sheryl cosplay.
D< It’s my only sunglasses.
18. Do you sing in the shower?
Yes~
But not so nowadays.
I'm thinking for the sake of reducing noise pollution.
8D
Actually, it's because I realized that I could hear my neighbours singing in THEIR shower.
orz
19. What should you be doing right now?
Doing my Math homework, completing my notes, studying my law stuff.
THE CAN’S
Can you blow a bubble?
Yes~
Can you do a cart wheel?
Never tried~
Can you touch your toes?
Yes, and I can reach beyond~
And I’m proud of it.
XD
Can you whistle?
No.
-.-
Can you wiggle your ears?
…No.
My brother can though.
Can you wiggle your nose?
No.
Can you roll your tongue?
No.
orz
THE DID'S
Did you ever want to be a doctor?
It was my childhood dream, but I somehow grew out of it.
D:
Did you ever want to be a fire fighter?
…Never.
THE DO'S
Do you know how to swim?
Yup, but I’m not sure whether I still can…
=.=
Do you like roller coasters?
Not really.
Do you own a bike?
Yes, but I can’t ride a bike.
=.=
Let’s spell ‘irony’…
OTL
Do you think you could be on one of those reality shows?
Who knows.
THE DOES’
Does hair loss run through your family?
No.
I think.
Does your car get good gas mileage?
…Huh?
Does your family have family picnics?
Never.
THE HAVE’S
Have you ever been to the ocean?
Yes.
Have you ever gone fishing?
Yes, when I was a kid.
I don’t remember anything about it though.
THE HOW'S
How did you find out about deviantART?
…I have no idea.
D:
Ling led me to become a member, but I think I’ve known about deviantART before that?
I’m not sure.
How much money do you have on you right now?
Right now, none.
LAST'S
Last person you talked to?
Mom.
Last thing you said out loud?
IT’S RAININGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!
Last thing someone said to you?
I’VE ALREADY TAKEN THE CLOTHES INNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!
THE WHAT'S
What is the temperature outside?
Uh, it’s still raining, so it’s cold and wet out?
What was the last restaurant you ate at?
Uh…
Uh…
UHHHHHH…
I don’t remember.
D8
Ooh!
Some vegetarian shop my coursemate took my entire class to.
(The class eats together. orz)
What was the last thing you bought?
Chocolate chip cookies.
THE CURRENT
Current mood:
Not much of feelings to compile it into a mood.
D:
I think it's called 'indifferent'.
8Db
Current hair style:
Pushed back my fringe with a hairband.
Tag number two~
How stupid are you?
[ ] I have walked into a glass/screen door. (I have banged my head into glass windows before though. 8Db)
[ ] I have tripped on my shoelace and fallen on my face. (I tie my shoelaces into a double knot, then I stuff them into my shoe.)
[x] I have choked on my own spit. (Let’s be honest. Who has yet to experience it? -.-)
[ ] I’ve seen the Matrix a bunch of times and still don't get it.
[ ] I type only with my pointer fingers. (Used to.)
[x] I have accidently caught something on fire. (Turned on a stove which wasn’t normally used, and didn’t realize that there was a cloth sticking into it…)
[ ] I’ve told a cop to back off and gotten screwed for it
[ ] I attempted to sip out of a straw but it accidently went into my nose, rather than my mouth.
[ ] Sometimes when I think of something funny, I laugh out loud and people look at me weird.
[ ] I’ve caught myself drooling.
[ ] I’ve accidently caused an explosion
[ ] If someone says the word "fart", I can’t help but laugh.
[ ] I’ve turned into a "do not enter" one way road plenty of times.
[ ] Sometimes I just stop thinking & zone out.
[ ] It is POSSIBLE to lick your elbow.
[ ] I just tried to lick my elbow. (Tried that long ago.)
[ ] People often shake their heads and walk away from me.
[ ] People often tell me to use my "inside voice".
[ ] Gum has fallen out of my mouth while talking.
[x] I’ve used my fingers to do simple math. (It’s a habit. D:)
[ ] I’ve jumped off a moving vehicle.
[ ] I ate a bug for $5 or less.
[x] I’m taking this test when I should be doing something more important. (*sob*)
[ ] I repost chain letters because I’m scared of what they threaten will happen if I don’t. (I used to repost chain letters cause I had nothing better to do. =.= Forgive me, those who had once received chain letters from me. I was bored and naïve.)
[ ] I’ve done something really stupid while I was drunk. (Wasn’t drunk before, and I don’t think I’d be after seeing my brother drunk… OTL I hope I’d never get drunk.)
[ ] I’ve ran around naked when I was drunk.
[ ] I’ve ran into a golf cart tire when I was drunk.
[ ] I’ve searched all over the place for something, and then realized it was in my hand the whole time.
[ ] I accidently break a lot of things.
[ ] My friends know not to use big words around me.
[ ] My friends like me because I’m fun to laugh at.
[ ] I tilt my head to the side when I’m confused
[ ] Sometimes I start telling a story and suddenly forget what I’m talking about.
[ ] I’ve fallen out of my chair before.
[ ] When I’m lying in bed, I sometimes stare at the ceiling and try to find pictures and words in the texture.
Multiply your answer by 4 and that’s how stupid you are...
4x4=16
Sooo…
I’m 16% stupid.
…Not that bad I guess?
D:
Tag number three~
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
Opening Credits:
@FUNNY PHANTOM@ by LM.C
Waking Up:
Black Rock Shooter sung by Miku (Vocaloid)
(...Okay...)
First Day At School:
Merciless Cult by Dir en Grey
(HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!)
Making Your New Best Friend:
Boon!! (ver. SGLB) by LM.C
Falling In Love:
Love me? by LM.C
(I DIDN'T PURPOSELY MAKE IT!!! REALLY!!! *rolls over in unbelievable laughter*)
Breaking Up:
Diamond Crevasse 50/50 from Macross Frontier
Prom:
Sakura Addiction from Katekyou Hitman Reborn
(...I see...)
Graduation:
Triangular from Macross Frontier
Life's Okay:
OBSCURE by Dir en Grey
(...No comment.)
Death of a Close Friend:
Hitoribotchi no Sadame from Katekyou Hitman Reborn
(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!)
Mental Breakdown:
World is Mine sung by Miku (Vocaloid)
(...Somehow... Fitting... D:)
Driving:
Love Letter by Gackt
Flashback:
What ‘bout my Star from Macross Frontier
Getting Back Together:
Melt by Halyosy
Birth of Child:
Black Rock Shooter by Halyosy
(...Same song as me waking up... =.=)
Wedding Scene:
Shining Ray sung by Miku (Vocaloid)
(......)
Car Accident:
GOD KNOWS from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
(...Yes, I'm sure.)
Final Battle:
Love Scream Party by SuG
(......)
Death Scene:
…With VAMPIRE by LM.C
(.............)
Funeral Song:
Defective Tragedy by the Gazette
(........................)
End Credits:
Seikan Hikou sung by Halyosy
(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! OTL)
Tag number four~
I AM: hungry.
I WANT: food.
I HATE: brinjals when I was young.
I MISS: the chili sausages my mom bought. They were tasty.
I FEAR: that I may get stomach aches from eating the chili which is supposedly bad.
I HEAR: my dad cooking.
I WONDER: what he’s cooking. Or rather, why's he cooking. =.= He normally doesn't.
I REGRET: not buying more chili sausages.
I AM NOT: going to change the topic. >D
I DANCE: (…okay I’m changing the topic now. =.=) when I was a kid.
I SING: while listening to Gui Gui while doing homework.
I CRY: when I chop onions. Yes, I still haven’t managed to overcome them.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: talking about food.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: (…Uh…) ...instant noodles when I'm hungry and there's nothing else to eat?
I WRITE: using my hands.
I CONFUSE: my ex-tortoises by poking them from above.
I NEED: my dinner.
I SHOULD: go eat now. Be right back…
I START: eating dinner already.
I FINISH: my meal.
I LOVE: the spicy sausages my dad bought back.
I REMEMBER: that there used to be the spicier type, but it seems that my dad had bought the less spicy one.
Tag number five~
Happiness meme
The rules are that for 8 days you have to post something that made you happy that day. Tag 8 people to do the same.
Shall start it tomorrow~
I tag all those who think you need it.
Tag number six~
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF:
» I committed suicide:
» I said I liked you:
» I kissed you:
» I lived next door to you:
» I started smoking:
» I stole something:
» I was hospitalized:
» I ran away from home:
» I got into a fight and you weren't there:
Comment, and when you post it into your blog, I'll comment back.
No comments:
Post a Comment