The rules are that for 8 days you have to post something that made you happy that day.
Tag 8 people to do the same.
Day one
-Woke up late today, but I felt like having a shower.
So I did, and still managed to be on time for school.
XD
-But because I didn’t have enough time, I couldn’t make my daily tea which I’m now making it a habit to bring to college.
So mom made honey for me instead.
*happy happy~
-My eye’s no longer swollen~
XD
-The curse of the fishes doesn’t seem to affect me.
:D
I’m perfectly healthy and well~
…Okay, that’s a lie.
-.-
I guess I should say that I didn’t experience any stomach pains, diarrheas or nauseas?
8D
-Didn’t finish my Math homework last weekend…
OTL
But my Math teacher didn’t check whether we’ve completed it, so lucky~
:D
-My Math teacher taught us how to use the graphic calculator
orz
Finally, too.
*sob
-Managed to choose an easy topic for my law project.
D:
Cause there’s twenty-two people in my class, and each person needs to choose a question to do as a project, and you can’t choose a question that’s already taken.
I was scared that since I submitted my question later, and that there’d only be tough questions left.
So I quickly scanned through the questions minutes before the class started, and chose one.
Imagine my relief when I realized that nobody has taken the question yet.
And when I let my lecturer see the question (because we all need to after submitting the question chosen), she commented that it was an easy topic.
So all’s good.
XDb
-During my break, I went to MacDonald’s with J, KH and WC.
(Addressing them by their initials to protect their privacy. D:)
TwT
I’m so happy that I could meet up with familiar faces and ex-classmates.
*cries tears of joy
The three of them are in the same class.
D:
Lucky them.
-During the journey to MacDonald’s (It’s not as far as I’m making it seem. -.-), J decided that we speak in Chinese so that he could learn it and master it at the same time.
:D
-Then there’s this conversation which made me chuckle…
J: The teacher was quite funny.
WC: Why?
J: Because she made us laugh.
OTL
-Then at MacDonald’s when we’ve sat down with our food, WC breaks the silence...
WC: *to KH* I’m going to slap you.
KH: Why? o.o
WC: Cause you cut my line just now.
KH and WC: *goes on to a hilarious fight over who cut whose line*
What happened was that KH was actually behind me, but left the line for a while, and during that time WC came to take his place.
Then KH came back and cut in front of WC and placed his orders.
-After that, we went to the bookshop opposite college because WC wanted to photostat something…
WC: *puts her photostated paper and file on the table in front of KH* Help me put the papers into my file.
KH: Why? Don’t want.
Me: I'll help you then…
WC: Ah, no, it’s okay. I want to bully him.
-Taught KH how to use the Web and the printer at college~
-Missed English lessons because we needed to go to the library for a workshop introducing the library, its website and how to use them.
-.-
I managed to update my blog as well as the group cosplay account during the workshop.
8Db
-Saw a manly girl (Okay, fine. =.= A girl who was quite tall and was wearing baggy clothing which made her nearly figureless.) who had fanversionTYL!Tsuna’s HAIRSTYLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
And LOOKED LIKE A BISHIE TYL!TSUNA COSPLAYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously.
D:
*happiness gauge raised to 150%*
-Then a conversation between my course mates…
P: You dance?
ML: Yeah, I learn ballet.
P: No wonder. Could tell by how you walk.
ML: How I walk?
Y: Yeah, cause you walk like a horse.
orz
After that ML and I got really conscious of how we walked.
Thanks, Y, thanks.
*dies
Not many know that I learnt ballet.
-My Economic teacher asked me a question which I could actually answer~
It’s a great achievement~~~~~
*falls over
-Managed to get the full list of my class’ graphic calculator serial number.
OTL
I’m in charge of getting all my course mates’ graphic calculator serial number, and I’m glad that my duty’s done.
D:
Now I can hand the list to my Math teacher~
-Feli SMSed me randomly today~
*cries tears of pure joy
OTL
Nothing brings more happiness than a random SMS from an
8Db
Comments:
I guess I now know why even though my current life's horrible, I'm still happy?
D:
I think my day when viewed in as one, it's not that good, but when I focus on the tiny things which made me laugh, made me happy, life's as good as it always has.
I suppose that I'm not as miserable as I'm making myself be.
It's just that I need to look at the little things in life, and no longer at the big picture.
It's like...
Uh...
Ice-cream of different flavours mixed together?
orz
It looks disgusting when viewed all at once, but when you eat it flavour by flavour, it's actually good?
......
OTL
I don't know what I'm talking about.
*runs off to do homework~
No comments:
Post a Comment