XD
It was supposed to be a Vampire Knight outing, but because of certain issues, it was changed to a random cosplay outing.
At first I wasn't planning on going because I've been arguing with my mom on cosplaying and all that, but bunz kept throwing tantrums, so I decided to give the outing a try.
=.=
So I made a lot of last minute plannings (think the night before) and finally asked my brother to send me to bunz's house.
orz
We were supposed to be in costume (casual), but I wasn't sure on who to cosplay.
So...
I decided to bring my 'pajamas' (Yuuki's dress/pajamas), and borrow a wig from potter to go as Yuuki.
But then at bunz's house, bunz suggested to cosplay as Chrome, and that I can borrow her Mukuro wig.
But I didnt bring my eyepatch, and bunz was using hers as she was cosplaying Agito/Akito (Air Gear).
Sooooo...
bunz asked me to cosplay Ranka (Macross Frontier).
So I threw on the wig, borrowed bunz's sister's boots and went as Ranka.
Who is ten years older, pregnant and dragged out of bed.
OTL
My face's too mature for Ranka (I think D:), and the 'pajamas' made me look like a pregnant woman who was forced out of bed unchanged.
TwT
Either that, I looked like a mentally ill patient on the run.
Anyway, I'm glad that I made the decision to go.
It was loads of fun meeting people whom I've only conversed to online, and it was fun meeting new people who have the same interest too.
:D
And it was AMAZING because I found out that although Wani has a scary aura online, in real life, she's really cute.
X3
Really, really cute.
Like a hamster.
D:
Let me show you...
.jpg)
Ryukku-K, potter and Wani~
See~
Wani's so cute~~~
TwT
She reminds me of hamsters~
Especially when she was eating Pocky~
Taken at the restaurant where we had breakfast/lunch (brunch -.-).
.jpg)
Arisa's food~
She was the only one who had noodles.
Hehehe...
This is what you get for sitting in front of me...
Then we went for a movie.
D:
Race to Witch Mountain.
Nyahahahaha...
I think we took up an entire row...
>D
While waiting for the show to start...
...Agito decided to pass time by sexually harassing the other people in our group.
He's just shy.
And presenting my failed attempt at taking a picture in the movie theater (before the show started -.-)...
=.=
Anyway, it was my first movie for months.
D:
After the movie, we went for a snack, then we had a mini shoot.
While potter was taking pictures like this...
Picture taken by potter87.
No, we didn't eat that.
-.-
I was taking pictures of the ceiling.
OTL
Picture taken by potter 87.
It's either blue + yellow = green, or bunz + Wani = Moco.
D:
Then we took group pictures...
Picture taken by potter 87.
Casual!
Picture taken by potter87.
Insane!
Aaaaaaannnnndddddddd~~~~~~~~
Picture taken by potter87.
Our class photo.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
WE LOOK LIKE WE'RE ATTENDING A FUNERAL!!!!!!
*rolls...
WE LOOK SO SERIOUS!!!!
AND SCARY!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
After that we went to MacDonald's because I had a craving for ice-cream.
:D
And a foreigner video taped us.
=.=
Seriously.
And then another foreigner asked whether he could take a picture of us.
-.-
Then when I was ordering ice-cream, a random person came up to me and asked whether it was my real hair.
=.=
Yes, I bleached and dyed my hair green.
-.-
AND THEN the MacDonald worker asked why I (and the group) was wearing a wig.
D:
Because we're all bald.
Then we went outdoors~
And took more pictures~
Picture taken by potter87.
Picture taken by potter87.
I...
DO NOT KNOW.
Picture taken by potter87.
I CAN'T EXPLAIN THIS ONE TOO.
Ooh!
Then there's this one~
>D
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment