Monday, March 2, 2009

I HATE IT!!! TwT

I've been worrying myself lately on the Vampire Knight shoot.
Will my wig arrive in time?
If it doesn't I guess I could be a photographer instead, but that leads to the biggest problem.
Will my mom let me go?
I KNOW that she'd definately say no, so I need to think of a back up plan to convince her, but even my dad doesn't really agree on the shoot this time.
SPM results would be out on the 12th, and the shoot would be on the 14th and 15th, and my parents (more like my mom) would rather have me going to sign up for my courses.
I also feel that the shoot is too near the result date, but what can I do?
I can't go and selfishly ask for it to be postponed since there's about thirty people involved in this shoot.
I know that I shouldn't go, but I've been really, really looking forward to it...
I'm planning to register for college next week, and break the news to my mom in a few days, as suggested by my dad...
I think I'll tell her on Tuesday, and then force get her approval, then IMMEDIATELY BOOK FOR TICKETS.
D<

This is the first time I've worried myself sick.
I've a killer stomachache and I feel like vomiting, along with the mysterious stabbing pain at my left ribs...
OTL

No comments: