-.-
First off...
.jpg)
More messes.
No, I do not study.
Books passed down from my brother, cousins, mom's friends' children, etc.
No, I did not use them either.
=.=
Most of them (about 75%) is still very new, the other 25% was scribbled on/used by the people who gave them to me.
Pudding (my handphone) with my Additional Mathematics book as the background.
During this time I haven't gotten Gui Ling Gao (my MP4), so i used Pudding to listen to songs while pretending to study.
.jpg)
For those of you who don't know, my dad joined a golf competition, got second place and won Pudding.
XD
My Mukuro and Hibird lookalike keychain, both given to me by Ling when she went to Japan and bought them.
*w*
I love them a lot.
Well, leading back to the main reason for this post, the KHR photoshoot.
Ling, Tian, Feli and I went over to Ling's house for the shoot after the Form 5 graduation.
orz
Before that we went to eat ice-cream.
*w*
Green tea ice-cream with red beans as toppings~
XD
I had wanted to try it for very long, but they were always out of stock.
TwT
Too bad I won't be able to eat it anymore...
*sob...
Anyway, back to the shoot...
Mukuro, Tsuna and Basil.
*w*
Real men use make up.
By the way, because the wig was yet to be properly styled, I'm forbidden to post any pictures of Mukuro's face.
-.-
Soooooooo~~~~~~~
Tsuna's face explains all.
*laughs to death...
Anyway, DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE BACKGROUND.
It's right in front of Ling's house, and IT IS NOT A JUNGLE.
-.-
It's merely a small section of trees and grass.
Right, Tsuna?
Tsuna agrees.
Let's ignore him.
Oh, by the way...
It seems that Mukuro can summon dogs too, as Tsuna finds out while entering the forest alone.
Tsuna poses sexy.
Basil demands to know how.
But Tsuna and Mukuro merely watch as Basil struggles to pose sexy.
......
Basil, give up being sexy.
Instead try being cute.
*w*
Leave sexy for people like Mukuro.
Get what I mean?
>D
Then I put my stalking skills to use...
...But Tsuna's Vongola intuition caught me.
-.-
Going...
Going...
Coming...
AND A POSTMAN PASSES BY!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*rolls over in agony from laughing too much
Mukuro, ever walking with grace.
While Basil and Tsuna...
Basil: *trips*
Mukuro: *covers face and walks faster*
Tsuna: Ba-Basil! Are you okay? Mukuro, wait up! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHH!!!!!
Then Tsuna and Basil play Romeo and Juliet...
.jpg)
WITH SOMEONE WATCHING US!!!!!!!!!!!
*rolls over from laughing again
TSUNA!!!!!!!!
BASIL!!!!!!!!!
YOU'VE GOT A FANMAN STALKER!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
(No, that's not Mukuro.)
Anyway, then we went on to a bigger forest area.
Tsuna's clapping.
He has a naturally long right arm.
Tsuna descends from heaven and watches from far...
Tsuna: Ah... It seems that my descendents are healthy and going along well...
Tsuna: I can now return and rest in heaven peacefully...
......
*stiffles laughter
OKAY OKAY!
Here's something to make up for wasting your time!
Here's a proper Tsuna picture.
Don't kill me.
Then there was a wind, so...
Basil acting cool.
Mukuro acting cool.
Tsuna acting cool.
Tsuna breathing fire.
Tsuna and Basil when they grow up into housewives.
Mukuro revealing to Tsuna what lies behind the censors.
And Tsuna was never sane again.
After that, we went back to Ling's house and had a shoot at uh...
Ling's door.
=.=
Seriously.
Here's Tsuna and the door.
.jpg)
Basil's turn to pose by the door.
And halfway through, Mukuro opens the door from inside.
This is a true story.
Tsuna beckons you...
...To watch him flirt with the wall.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Tsuna rests on Basil.
Basil is happy.
Tsuna is happy.
Basil is a pervert happier.
Basil wants your brainssssssss.
Tsuna: Basil... Will you accept my marriage proposal and become my slave to do my homework and housework for the rest of your life?
Basil: I accept! XD
Basil: XD
Tsuna: *delayed reaction* XD
.jpg)
Tsuna: ...Basil, why are you holding onto my leg?
Tsuna sits next to Basil.
Which leads to...
Which leads to...
Which leads to...
Which leads to...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TSUNAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
BASILLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!
YOU'RE DISAPPOINTING FANGIRLS WORLDWIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Mukuro styles Tsuna's hair.
Basil styles Mukuro's hair.
.jpg)
Oh, by the way, Mukuro haven't made broke his trident, so he got a replacement.
Do not look down on the rake.
It cleans the yard.
Basil and his new weapon.
*stabs Basil for being too pretty
-.-
Oh no Mukuro has influenced Basil's sense of style.
Then reviewing pictures together with everyone after the shoot...
.jpg)
.jpg)
Ooh!
Then I took a really nice picture of Mukuro~
XD
Which due to Mukuro's orders, I have to censor~
>D
If you noticed, there aren't many (if not none) nice/serious pictures, because they've already been posted.
By the way, blogspot.com, if you happen to read this, please know that your picture uploading system is pure evil, especially for people like me.
But I'm used to it.
-.-
Ah well.
I shall bathe now and sleep early.
There's another shoot tomorrow.
Someone buy me black earphones.
Mine's spoiled.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment