Thursday, March 12, 2009

*posts another post... orz

Updating on a shoot bunz and I had recently.
:D
(I know that it's blindingly obvious on who's who in my blog, but I don't want to use their real names if I can help it. -.-)
So basically, bunz cosplayed as NeodeadlyraveR's OC (Original Character), Kazuhiko, as a birthday present for Neo (I'm going to cut short your name... D:).
Here's the OC...


The link to the original art is here...
http://neodeadlyraver.deviantart.com/art/oc-where-should-i-go-now-84747683
By the way, here's Neo's dA link...
http://neodeadlyraver.deviantart.com/
The plan to cosplay him was quite interesting.
-.-
We planned it the day before the shoot.
bunz already had the blue wig (borrowed from Kaito) and the red contacts, so we fretted about the other stuff like the necklaces, shirt, pants, arm warmers and location.
In the end, bunz used one of her shirts and flipped it inside out, wore one of her black pants, I (luckily and coincidentally) had the necklaces which could be used, had two huge pieces of white cloths and in the end we decided to have the shoot at bunz's house.
......
:D
The cloth was too big, and I didn't want to cut it since I was planning to use it for Moco's (my teddy D:) clothes, so...
Tape is our best friend too.
m(_ _)m
Oh, and bunz discovered a new technique to bind, and THE RESULT WAS THAT IT WAS SO FLAT.
D:
*amazed
It was truly a memorable day.
*w*
So anyway, we managed to finish the shoot in less than one hour I think.
D:
I didn't think I did a good job though, cause some of the pictures weren't focused properly and I still can control the brightness properly.
But...

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BUNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOU LOOK TOO COOL AND BISHIEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND I LOVE YOUR EYESSSSSSSSSSS~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLEASE BECOME A GUY AND BE MY BOYFRIENDDDDDDDDDD~~~~~~~~~~~~
IF YOU EVER BECOME A MODEL OR A VISUAL KEI ARTIST I WILL SO BUY ALL YOUR PICTURES AND ALBUMS AND ALL THAT AND POST IT ON MY WALLLLLLLLLLLLL~~~~~~
:D
Oh, and did I mention that bunz looks totally cool and bishie?
We merely made the picture brighter in photoshop.
-.-
I'm quite happy because this is one of the first time I've tried taking pictures of the model lying down and upside down.
D:
I've always wanted to try that.
*w*
Overall I'm quite satisfied with the shoot.
We managed to plan it in such a short time, find all the stuff as well as get quite a few nice pictures.
'.'
I won't post much pictures of this cosplay since it's a birthday present.
m(_ _)m

No comments: