These are from Tian.
What would your name be with the first three letters?
Moc
When is your birthday?
*** ******** ** ********.
(Those who know, please keep quiet. I don’t like too many people knowing my birthday.)
Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
Probably, but who knows.
-.-
Did you have a good day?
It was alright.
How many children do you want?
Depends on how I am when the time comes.
What are your plans for the weekend?
Sleep and I predict that I’d be rushing on homework.
=.=
If you could move right now what would you do?
……
Revise today’s work.
……
YES I KNOW FREAKY ISN’T IT.
Are you happy with the way things are going right now?
It’s been moving along quite well today.
:D
What do you currently hear right now?
Shining Ray sung by Miku from my Gui Gui~
Where were you been in the last 's 1 hour?
In front of my study table~
…Seriously…
orz
Is your heart broken right now?
If it is, I will die when my courses go in full swing.
TwT
What are you looking forward to in the next month?
I’m dreading next month actually because Ling would be leaving to Japan.
=.=
But I guess I’m looking forward to the ECA recruitment drive?
D:
Anime society~~
*w*
Do you think you would make a good wife/
At the moment, no.
But who knows.
=.=
Is your blog profile private?
No.
Do you believe in love?
Yes.
Do you think relationships are even worth it?
Yes.
I value relationships a lot.
Have you ever done anything outrageously dumb?
Like, obviously.
=.=
*recalls posing epically again during ACGC’09 for a bunch of unknown photographers…
OTL
Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?
No.
Have you ever kissed anyone and never saw them again?
No.
Have you ever liked anyone that had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
No.
Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Yes.
Are you someone who worries too often?
Yes.
Was last New Year's enjoyable?
Tolerable.
Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Yes.
I was six, and my dad let go of my hand and I fell into the sea…
OTL
Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with H, A, S, B, M, N, T, or J?
No.
Last person to send you a text message?
Mommy~
What are you doing right now?
Uh…
Doing my homework…
OTL
Do you drink water?
I’m a cactus.
Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
Yes, because there is always a reason.
-.-
What was the last thing you cried about?
The pain which the contact lens gave to my eyeballs.
D8
Do you have a favorite flavor of gum?
No.
Have you ever been hit on through text message?
Yes.
Do you prefer sweet or sour candy?
Sweet.
Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?
No.
Do you want to see somebody right now?
Not really.
Think back to the last person you held hands with, would you kiss them?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
*dies
No.
Do you listen to songs when you're down?
Yes.
Kodou.
Liar Liar.
Do you get mad easily?
No, but I think Ishould.
-.-
Have you ever hugged someone named Joe?
I don’t know Joe.
How did you feel when you woke up today?
Mom: WAKE UP QUICK YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Me: HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH!? O.O *flings self out of bed*
I reached college fifteen minutes early.
Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yes.
What's in your pocket?
No pockets.
Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
No.
What kind of pants are you wearing?
……
I’m not wearing pants.
-.-
Do you have siblings over the age of 21?
My brother.
Are you currently employed?
No.
Have you ever been kissed in a bedroom?
No.
Is there someone you will never forget?
Yes.
Do you like somebody right now?
If like as in a crush on someone, no.
Do you think somebody likes the same person you do?
=.=
How do you vent anger?
I suck and bottle it in.
-.-
Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Ling.
I think.
D:
Contact lens hurt my eyeballs too much.
Aaaaaaaaaaaanddddddddddd~
List down 10 person who you know in your life.
1) Sam
2) Tian
3) Yeen
4) Ling
5) Cheng Yee
6) Shukri
7) Kheng Hooi
8) Ezzah
9) Elrin
10) Feli
(I put the names at random. -.-)
How do you know 1 (Sam)?
Through Ling during Form 2.
What would you do if you never met 2 (Tian)?
I would lose a bishie son.
:D
Joking!!!
Seriously, a lot of memories would be missed out, and a lot of things would be different.
And I don’t think I would never meet Tian.
-.-
It’s quite impossible…
What would you do if 3 (Yeen) & 4 (Ling) dated you?
*vomits blood
Would 5 (Cheng Yee) & 6 (Shukri) make a good couple?
*DIES
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
IT’S WAY TOO ODD!!!!
I DON’T KNOW, BUT I’D LIKE TO SEE!!!
8D
But personality wise, I don’t think so.
Do you think 7 (Kheng Hooi) is attractive?
……
I had really put the names at random, so why am I getting such questions?
=.=
YES, he is attractive, since he pays so much attention to his looks, so I guess he should be given some credit for it.
Do you know anything about 8's (Ezzah) family?
Not much.
Tell me something about 9 (Elrin).
She lives in a zoo.
What language does 2 (Tian) speak?
Chinese, English and Malay I guess.
Who is 3 (Yeen) going out with?
...…
Okay, this is awkward…
No one.
How old is 4 (Ling)?
43534678132 millenniums old.
-.-
Who is 5's (Cheng Yee) favourite singer?
D:
Dong Bang Shin Ki?
Would you date 7 (Kheng Hooi)?
……
I…
Do not know.
=.=
10 (Feli) single?
Who knows.
-.-
What is 9's (Elrin) last name?
I forgot.
Would you consider being in a relationship with 1 (Sam)?
No.
She’s a good person to be with, but our personalities clash horrendously.
We will kill each other.
:D
Which school does 2 (Tian) go to?
My ex-high school.
What do you like about 3 (Yeen)?
She’s generally a nice person.
'.'
No comments:
Post a Comment