Must do it only if you currently have a girlfriend/boyfriend.
Be honest.
No secrets.
1. Are you going out with anyone?
Yup yup~
X3
2. How long have you been going out with that person?
Um, not that long…
Ehehe~
XD
3. How did you two end up together?
My dad introduced him to me.
My mom didn’t really like me being with him, but I cried my eyes out and threw tantrums.
So she finally gave in.
She still doesn’t really support me being with him now, but I guess she’s less strict about our relationship now.
4. Have you ever gone out with anyone else in your life before that person?
Nope.
>.< That, and he’s still okay.
5. And the one you've had the longest relationship with?
This one~
6. What colour best describes your lover?
White.
…L-Lover?
7. Any interesting memories?
Yup.
He remembers all the stories I’ve told or hold interest in, and he used to take pictures for me.
He still takes pictures, but not so much now since he’s pretty slow at it.
-.-
He used to sing for me, but due to an accident (I think. D: I don’t know anything about it. TwT), his voice pitch has problems.
*sob
8. Do you feel like cheating at all?
No.
D:
He’s still nice, and I don’t think I’d want to…
Like I said, I’m stubbornly loyal.
XD
9. Anything you want to say to your current lover?
I’m sorry I’ve hurt you in the past.
D:
I’ll try my best to take better care of you.
I hope that we’d stay together as long as possible.
TwT
And the girlfriend/boyfriend meme is all about mobile phones.
But I don't think I fooled anyone.
-.-
1 comment:
...you fooled me >_>
Post a Comment