7.43pm
The lights just went out while my mom was cooking half way.
D:
Only the lights though.
The computer, television, et cetera was still okay.
My mom says that maybe they’re testing it out for Earth Hour.
But I thought it wasn’t compulsory?
D:
My neighbours’ are playing loud music now.
Not that it bothers me.
They’re nice people, and I guess I’m used to it?
D:
I’ll wait to see what happens~
7.45pm
Oh, the lights are back on.
8D
7.50pm
The electrical power’s out entirely.
D:
Mom’s still cooking, so now she’s using candles.
TwT
7.55pm
Power’s back on.
8D
8.00pm
POWER FAILURE AGAIN.
D8
The back neighbours still have electricity though…
TwT
My mom put cinnamon in the chicken instead of pepper…
OTL
It doesn’t taste bad though…
8.04pm
Power’s still out, and my dad’s back
He says that a tree fell onto a cable, so the electricity’s being fixed.
D:
8.29pm
Dad says that the electricians say that they've fixed it already, so the power should come back on soon...
Eating dinner in the dark has its fun too anyway.
8.33pm
Earth hour has started~
To celebrate it, the electricity has COME BACK.
D8
LIKE, IRONY OF IT ALL.
orz
Happy Earth Hour anyway, everyone.
Hope we made a difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment