Feli's finally back from camp~
XD
I shall disturb her later~~
>D
I signed up for the SAM (South Australian Metriculation) program at Taylors.
*sigh
Anyone going there too?
*puppy eyes
*gets stabbed in the eye
TwT
I wonder whether I'd be able to satisfy my mom this time...
=.=
As bad as that sounds, the truth's that I'm too lazy to actually bother with my studies, so my mom's always seeing my fail again and again...
My mom knows that I can score, but I just don't want to.
-.-
I just don't feel that there's anything worth it in putting effort in my studies...
*sigh
I managed to kill 999 Curse Eyes in Maple in about half an hour~
>D
Yes, I'm still playing Maple even though everyone else has stopped.
=.=
I have no life.
The Vampire Knight shoot's been postponed.
-.-
I guess I'm thankful and reluctant at the same time.
Thankful because my wig wouldn't arrive in time if the shoot went on as planned, reluctant because I fought a lot to let my mom allow me to go...
But I think it's better for the shoot to be postponed, for personal reasons as well as for the sake of the entire group's sake.
Wasabi is my latest food craving.
*w*
I'm eating it with nearly anything...
orz
I think I've eaten some of the oddest food combinations...
Chicken and melted chocolate, porridge with wasabi, curry with wasabi, chinese tea with milk...
I wore my Linalee costume last night/this morning.
I'm sure that you'd understand what I mean by that.
-.-
And I CAN STILL WEAR IT~~~~~~
TwT
I thought that I've gotten fatter, so I didn't dare to wear it for a very long time, but since I was trying out my Yuuki costume, I decided to wear the Linalee costume just for the fun of it.
AND IT SEEMS THAT I'VE GOTTEN THINNER INSTEAD~~~~~~~
*extreme happiness
Yes, it does seem that I've finally got thinner.
=.=
After listening to Diamond Crevesse, Triangular and What 'bout My Star, I think Ranka's the type who'd sing with a smile while Sheryl's the type who'd sing expressively?
D:
And I've seen a lot of Sheryl cosplayers, and they look like they're the antagonist/evil stepmother or something.
Someone help me...
TwT
I don't know who to cosplay for ACGC this year...
TwT
One day as Sheryl and the other as Chrome?
D:
Apparently quite a lot of people read my blog, but don't comment.
-.-
I don't mind, in fact I prefer it when they remind silent, because I consider this blog as my diary, and diaries normally don't write back.
:D
I guess I'm happy when people read this, and that they enjoy reading it (I hope that they do m(_ _)m).
Someone please teach me how to sew clothing.
I'm quite bad at it it seems
-.-
I still can't get the measurement just right...
I have a craving for Milo...
No comments:
Post a Comment