Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Life is 66% Happy.

Doing another quiz since I stumbled upon it.
:D
And I'm procrastinating from doing another post...
-.-

[ ] You have a boyfriend/girlfriend. (I AM NOT GAY. =.= No offence to gay people. I'm the type who doesn't really have an opinion on these type of issues, and I think people deserve to think however they want to. But it gets irritating and insulting when people whom I thought knew me well, actually think I'm gay. =.= This is a lesson for me to not confide in anyone anymore. It doesn't work that way for me it seems. D:)
[x] You have your own room.
[x] You own a cell phone. (At the ripe age of seventeen. -.-)
[x] You have an ipod/ mp3 player. (MP4~)
[x] Your parents are still married.

[x] You have more than 2 best friends.
[ ] There is a swimming pool in your backyard.
[ ] You dress how you want to.
[ ] You hang out with friends more than once a week.
[ ] There is a computer/ laptop in your room.

[x] You have never been beaten up.
[x] You never cry more than twice a month.
[x] You are allowed to listen to the music you want to. (My parents don't know what I listen to~~~ They know that I'm listening to Japanese songs, but since they don't understand, so they don't know how violent/depressing/rough/etc. the lyrics are. :D)
[x] Your room is big enough for you. (Big enough for me to make a mess. D:)
[ ] People don't use you for something you have. (We all use each other, honey. -.- I need to learn how too. D:)

[x] You have been to a concert that you've liked.
[ ] You have over 50 friends on myspace. (I have a few thousand friends in Ringo, and I only know three people there. -.-)
[x] Your parents let you have a myspace. (They don't really comment on it. -.- My dad, his friends and my uncles have Facebook too. :D)
[x] You get allowance. (During schooling days only though.)
[ ] You collect something normal. (I used to collect Smarties cap covers. I don't think that's normal.)

[x] You look forward to going to school. (Life's more interesting. And I want to join the Taylor's Anime Club. D:)
[x] You don't wish you were someone else. (If I were someone else, I would probably not know a lot of people and made a lot of memories. My life may be better, but it could also be worse. D:)
[ ] You play a sport. (HAHAHAHAHA!!! Used to, but no longer~ Which is why I'm so fat. -.-)
[ ] You do something after school. (I am confident that sleeping does not count.)
[ ] You own a car. (My dad says that he wants to get me one, but I think my brother should get one first since he's older. D: And I haven't learnt how to drive...)

[x] You usually don't fight with your parents. (I don't fight with my dad, but my mom would nag at me. -.- But I usually don't talk/fight back. I just let her talk... orz)
[ ] You are happy with your appearance. (...I do not know. D:)
[ ] You aren't self-conscious at all. (I'm shy. -.-)
[ ] You have never got a failing grade in your life. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I've never failed, I've never taken Chinese, Physics, History, Additional Mathematics and Chemistry before. -.-)
[x] You have friends. (=.=)

[ ] You know what is going on in the world. (Not enough.)
[x] You care about so many people. (TOO MANY. D<)
[x] You are happy with your life. (Mildly satisfied.)
[x] You know more than one language. (...... =.=)
[x] You have a screen name. (I'm thinking 'Mocochang'... D: But I don't really know what screen name is though...)

[ ] You own a pet. (NOT ANYMOREEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~ CHOCOLATEEEEEE~~~~~~~ ECLAIRRRR~~~~~~ TIRAMISU~~~~~~~ I MISS YOUUUUUUUUU~~~~~~~~~~~~ TwT *sob)
[x] You know the words to 5 songs. (How does this make one happy? -.-)
[x] You don't have any enemies.
[x] You are a generally nice person.
(I hope. -.-)

Now count your numbers and multiply by three.
Then title this journal "My life is __% Happy".


Is there one question missing?
D:
But I copied directly...
Anyway...
22x3=66
......
Wow I got a credit.
:D
Not surprised with my score though...

No comments: