Wednesday, April 29, 2009

X3

My dad bought me a pair of black earphones~~~
XD
*happyyyyyyyy~~~~~~~
Now I can listen to music in peace without having to adjust the wires so that there'd be sound coming from both earpieces.
My previous earphones which I killed can only be heard through both sides if the wire's been angled at some way...
One of them, when adjusted, would only play the music and not the vocals.
:D
It's frustratingly interesting.
*rolls around in happiness over new earphones


People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog
You can replace any question that you dislike with a new, original question.
Tag eight people.
Don't refuse to tag.
Don't tag who tagged you.

1. What can you hear right now?
American Idol on the television.
Mom’s watching, as usual.

2. How do you style your hair?
…I leave it down.
D:

3. What are you wearing right now?
Pajamas~

4. What are you currently reading?
Uh, if you mean by a book, then none at the moment.

5. Dumbest thing you've done this week?
…Can’t remember.
But you can be sure that it’s something epically dumb.

6. Have you named your computer? If so what's its name?
Not my computer, so not going to name it.
I’ve named my handphone, camera and MP4 though.

7. Theme song playing in the background as you die?
……
I have no idea.

8. The most stressful thing right now in your life?
Finding ways to get to Anime Society meetings.
D:
…Actually, not really.
Uh…
Exams?

9. What is your favourite drink and food?
Bubble tea and kuey teow soup.
Stop laughing, Yas and ML.
-.-

10. What is your weirdest habit?
D:
My habits are all too weird to have a ‘weirdest’.
I’m sure there’re many of my friends who’d agree on this.
-.-

11. What is your favorite colour?
Coloursssssss…
Black, red and green.

12. If you could, what talent do you want most?
Sing.
It’s something which I love, but not good at.

13. What's the weirdest thing you say in real life?
…Lots of things I say in real life is weird.
‘Grar’, ‘nyo’, ‘rar’, ‘muu’, et cetera.

14. Which languages do you wish you spoke?
Lots.
Chinese, Japanese, Italian…
Technically, I already know Chinese, but I wish to be able to speak it better.
'.'

15. What is your biggest pet peeve?
D:

16. What song/band are you currently listening to?
Two versions of Meltdown, a Vocaloid song.
One sung by Rin, another by Re:A.
Rin’s the Vocaloid, and Re:A dubbed it.
*w*
I don’t know why I like that song so much.
D:
I find both songs beautiful tune-wise though.

17. Who was your childhood idol?
I had no childhood idol.

18. Happiest thing that happened today?
Drank blueberry yoghurt bubble tea today.

19. If you were in a band, what kind of music would you play and what instrument would you want to play?
*w*
I’d love to play the electric guitar or the drums.
As for the type of music…
Probably a mixed kind.
D:
My sense of taste in music is quite wide and (when phrased kindly) unique, so the music I produce would probably the kind which is less popular.
D:

20. Tell me something you love about the person who tagged you.
I wasn’t tagged.


I tag Shukri since he was bugging me to update my blog, and I tag ML as well so that she can finally update something on her blog.
I tag you too, Yas.
Then...
I tag Feli and Tian since they might steal this.
Ling, I don't know whether you're busy, so I'm going to half tag you.
D:
Is there such a thing as half tag...
Then...
I tag Xan.
And I shall tag Ren-chan too for the fun of it.
D:
*runs off at top speed...

No comments: