LET'S PLAY A GAME.
Guess which is Kyoko and which is Tsuna.
If you don't know KHR, then guess which is a girl and which is a guy.




Got your answers?
1) Tsuna (boy)
2) Kyoko (girl)
3) Kyoko (girl)
4) Tsuna (boy)
5) Kyoko (girl)
NVCSGJHDFSUIHCXLVIAUR ARE YOU TWO TWINS OR SOMETHING!!!????
D8
Anyway, I went to MapleStory again to kill some time.
I haven't played it for quite a while.
-.-
Then my penguin was hungry, so I fed it.
And the next second, IT EXPIRED!!!
D<
D8
Anyway, I went to MapleStory again to kill some time.
I haven't played it for quite a while.
-.-
Then my penguin was hungry, so I fed it.
And the next second, IT EXPIRED!!!
D<
IT'S LIKE, THE PENGUIN'S LAST MEAL.
TwT
A bit sad, but I don't think I'll bring it back to life any time soon.
-.-
Oh, and I managed to level up.
Yay.
TwT
A bit sad, but I don't think I'll bring it back to life any time soon.
-.-
Oh, and I managed to level up.
Yay.
OTL


No comments:
Post a Comment