It's difficult when I want to do something, but don't know the person well enough to take any action...
TwT
Well, that's me being over cautious and refusing to take risks...
I want to do something, but because I don't know what steps to take, I'm backing off...
...Which seems to be the wrong move...
OTL
Gah!
Anyway.
You two!!
I don't mind you two being together, congratulations, in fact, but to be honest, for me it's like watching a disection.
It's new, it's horrifying, it's awkward, but I can't look away because it's interesting and new to me.
D8
You can blame my inexperience for that though...
Went karaoke for the first time~~~
orz
A bit odd...
Don't know whether I enjoyed it or not.
D:
Then I went to the arcade~~~
OTL
Quite satisfied...
But not so...
I just realized I didn't have lunch!!!
Or breakfast!!!
D8
Oh yeah.
I wore my red contact lens today.
No comments:
Post a Comment