Okay, so here's the thing.
I've been planning this post the entire day, but it seems that lack of sleep has robbed me of what I wanted to type.
=.=
Yay to not sleeping the entire night again...
So a friend offered me a cigarette today.
I won't lie.
There had been moments in my life where I had actually wanted to try smoking, partly thanks to my English tuition teacher who assured me when I was thirteen, that everyone should try smoking once.
And I may as well mention again that when I was young, I was extremely easy to influence.
Well, back to the offered cigarette, I declined it.
Not that I think smokers are evil.
Just because you wield a cigarette between your lips or fingers doesn't brand you as a bad person, in fact said friend who offered me the cigarette is a very nice person.
Well, that said, the moment the stick was offered in front of me, I just had to refuse.
Memories of my parents screaming at my brother when they found out he was smoking still haunts me, and the screams lasted for about two years.
I'm not going to take any chances of being screamed at for that long.
D8
My Math teacher keep trying to inspire the class to like Math.
She keeps saying 'Why do you think Math is hard? You think it is hard, that's why you find it difficult! As long as you look at it as easy, then you can do it!' or something like that.
I want to shriek back 'I like Math! I love it! I enjoy doing Math, and I don't think it's difficult! I'm not boasting that my Math is good, in fact it's far from it, but you keep on trying to convince me that I think Math is hard is not helping! You may be inspiring the rest of the class, but you're brainwashing me into thinking that I think Math is difficult!'
So yeah, I like Math...
=.=
Feli, Xan, Elrin, Tian, anyone and everyone...
Do a kind favour to this poor soul...
AND COSPLAY KYOU KARA MAOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*w*
I've always wanted a Kyou Kara Maou cosplay group, but never dared to say it, and now that I'm watching Season 3 and is surrounded by so many potential bishies cosplayers, let's cosplay it, please?
D8
Pretty, pretty, pretty, IwillcosplayBeastandanyothercharacterinreturn please?
TwT
No comments:
Post a Comment