Tuesday, April 7, 2009

bunz's farewell party!!!!!!!! D8

...The party's long over, but heck, I'm still going to post about this.
orz
...The fact that bunz's already gone to Japan doesn't help either.
D8

Anyway, the party was right after the first day of ACGC.
bunz, Elrin, Tian, Myst, Feli and I went straight to bunz's house in costume.
Some of us (bunz, Tian, Feli and I) changed costume, the others cleaned up, etc.
Which resulted in bunz's room ending up in chaos.
orz


Costumes, wigs, etc flung everywhere.
D8

Then I couldn't find my camera, so Feli (the last person who played with it) and I panicked.
Me: Camera, if you don't come out in less than five minutes, I'm not going to let you eat chocolate. D:
Tian: Camera can eat chocolate? '.'
Me: ...Camera, if you don't come out in less than five minutes, I'm not going to give you a name. D8 *flips Chrome wig away and finds camera*
...Literally, I found it almost immediately after I said that.
orz
Here's the pile of mess my camera was under.

My camera's name's Mocha.
:D
I decided to wear my Sheryl costume so that I can make last minute adjustments if needed.
And Tian took this picture...

...Good job with the flash.
orz
After everyone finished changing/touching themselves up, and after I helped Feli with her Miku wig (which later on she decided that she'd rather go as Mikuo D8), bunz and I immediately set of to planning the games.
8Db

We started the day before (I think?), but we couldn't finish, so we quickly hurried up.
D8
We wrote lots of stuff like 'Sing the alphabet song backwards.', 'Put blusher on yourself with your eyes closed.', 'Pick someone randomly and put eyeliner on the person.', 'Shake your butt as fast as possible.', 'Touch the floor and turn around five times, then catwalk backwards.', etc.
We also added 'Pick another.', 'Pick another two papers.' and 'You're free from performing.'.
:D
Here's Tian with 'Write your full name using your mouth.'.


Then there was this time when Feli was to choose a paper from the box...
Feli: D8 I don't want!
Me: Don't worry, there's also 'Free from performing.', so maybe you don't need to do.
Feli: *picks a paper and opens it* HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! FREE FROM PERFORMING!!! 8D
And thus, the power of my words is strong.
XDb
After the game, Feli and I dashed in to the kitchen to bring out the cake Elrin, Feli, Tian, Myst and I baked.
Feli actually smuggled the cake in to bunz's house when she went there before ACGC.
Good job, Feli!!!

It's Japanese Cheese Cake, and we (Feli actually, since she kept it) put apricot glaze on it.
D:
I was expecting it to be horrible, since the cake-making process wasn't smooth (wrong amount of eggs, wrong sequence of ingredients, the cake didn't rise), but surprisingly it turned out okay.
TwT
It wasn't fluffy as I think it's supposed to be, but it was still good.
*sob
Hibari 'kami korosu'ing the cake.
*kami korosu = bite to death*

CD from Feli and scrapbook (containing photographs from our last KHR/Vocaloid photoshoot, random quotes and last words from Feli, Ezz and I) from Ezz, to bunz.
Then, of course, my dear husband and son would never miss the opportunity to take pictures of themselves.
=.=

What are you both doing.
=.=
Then they dragged in Elrin.
D:

Later on after the party, Feli and I went back up to clean up bunz's room a bit.
But first, of course, we took the chance to claim credit for the mess.
Censored off our faces since we're not wearing wigs.
D8


...Ignore the wigs at our feet...
TwT
Oh yeah, Ezz, Feli, Tian, bunz and I also had a photo together.
:D

Feli and I changed wigs.
...And it seems that after my epic Ranka pose, I'm influencing others...
OTL

S-See what I mean?
TwT
It seems that I'm bad influence for posing.
8Db
Well then, I shall go now~
See you~
By the way, to all my course mates who happen to find my blog, I hope I'm not scaring you with my cosplay pictures.
D:
'Despite these fragile binds
My wings are too weak to soar
Why do they say we are not meant to be?
Why is acceptance foreign to us?
How I hope to be stronger for you
How I pray for our hopes to be one
Forever I will yearn for you
Your face imprinted in my heart
And mine yours... '
Something I just felt like posting.
D:
I'm looking through and laughing at the jumping pictures Potachang took during our VK photoshoot.

No comments: