Monday, April 6, 2009

Happiness Meme Day Eight

Happiness meme
The rules are that for 8 days you have to post something that made you happy that day.
Tag 8 people to do the same.

-...Slept at three in the morning, but still managed to wake up at six...
OTL


-My egg had double yolk~~~
:D


-I crash did my assignment, and it turned out okay.
8D
I'm fine tuning it now actually...


-Drank milk tea today~~~~~
X3


-Got some songs from a friend.
XD
Normal, English songs.
orz


-Cheng Yee called~~~
>.<


-Ate cup noodles...


I shall do my homework now...
Bye...
Oh yeah, last day of the Happiness Meme.
D:
I shall tag...
Shukri, Feli (already tagged), Tian, Elrin, bunz (don't know whether you have time or not, but if you're busy, then nevermind D:), Jessie (Muahahahaha... Told you I'd tag you back... >D), and the last two tags shall be left empty because I don't know who else to tag.
D8
But if anyone else wants to do it, feel free?
Since I did steal this anyway.
>D

No comments: