TwT
*cries tears of joy while waving arms around dangerously
Poke me again in my chat box and mention which character you want?
D:
Or else it'll be Kaka as the sword, Elrin as Ulrike, Xan as Cheri...
*laughs silently...
>D
Okay, seriously speaking, poke me in my chat box confirming that you're willing to cosplay, and I'll figure the characters out, then later on check whether you're okay with what I chose I guess?
I'm not sure when this group'd be too, so...
Any suggestions on that too?
TwT
Oh, and you may as well mention your budget as well, so I can specially choose easier characters for you...
*turns and stares at Kaka...
Yay shalala will cosplay as Maou~~~
Let's take pictures through webcam~~~~
SHALALA I WILL WAIT FOR YOU TO RETURN AND WE SHALL COSPLAY TOGETHER AGAIN
So I nearly got into trouble for dozing off in class today, and nearly got into trouble again for not studying because I slept earlier the night before.
orz
Not to mention that I attacked Yas and ML while half asleep.
To my defence, Yas poked my ribs (twice!) while I was sleeping, so I attacked her ribs back, and ML slammed onto my desk while I was dreaming of Melt -Band Edition- (Yes, I have also mastered the skill of dreaming of songs. =.=), so I attacked her arm.
OTL
I'm going to die for tomorrow's Legal Studies exam~~~~~~
I didn't study at all~~~~~~
Rarrrrrrrrr~~~
TwT
KH asked me whether I wanted to go for an acting audition...
And I had to pass it up...
*sob
I want to go, but I don't think I can cope...
orz
Good luck with your audition, KH~~~
D8
I am almost certainly going for C2AGE...
8D
I'm going to crash study till 1.30...
Then I'm going to sleep.
D:
Then I'm going to study some more during break.
*w*
No comments:
Post a Comment