Monday, April 20, 2009

D8

So I was cracking my toes (same way you crack your knuckles), and I was wondering why my big right toe kept hurting whenever I bent it.
I thought that I didn't crack it properly, so I kept on bending it for about fifteen minutes.
Later on I remembered that I rolled my computer chair over that toe last night, hence the pain.
...Ow, I guess?
=.=
I think it's a bit swollen...


My latest music craze is Vocaloid.
*w*
Been listening to Melt, Black Rock Shooter and Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu over and over again...
>.< It's now my dream to one day sing Hatsune Miku no Shoushistu.
orz
Here's the link, and you'll know what I mean...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVHtWoQr9dw


It seems that Tian has inherited both Feli and my skill in Restaurant City.
She makes a good cook and waitress.


I shall now overdose myself with caffine and do some homework...

No comments: