Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happiness Meme Day Four

Happiness meme
The rules are that for 8 days you have to post something that made you happy that day.
Tag 8 people to do the same.

I shall do this real quick...
-Met up with Kheng and Wai Ching again for break~
XD


-Bumped into Joel in the Web.
8D


-Saw Eeven in the cafeteria.


-Saw Reno in the cafeteria.


-Saw JitVe in the cafeteria.


-Saw Akram when out for lunch.


-Ate takoyaki with lots and lots of wasabi~~~
XD
First time I ate something which was too spicy till I cried...
orz
...Seriously, I cried.
D8


-Signed up for the Anime Society and Drama Club~
XD
Don't think I'd be able to make it for lessons, but gah.
I shall join anyway.


-It rained today~~~
*happy happy~~~~~


Well, I need to go now.
D:
See you~

1 comment:

ez said...

drama clubbbb~~~
have fun 8D