Friday, April 17, 2009
i am like currently blogging from my house!
gahhh! i am hungry, tired and bored =_=
my mom's show is so noisy.. it goes like 'ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo'
oh and i hate street sweepers -_- i mean the people who sweeps streets.
XANNNNNNNNNNN! I AM TIRED!!!!! BORED AND HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lots of love from the Moco
...Dedicated to Xan.
D8
I don't know what I'm typing...
orz
And no, I don't hate street sweepers.
Just needed an example...
[b][Xan[/b]opi[b]][/b] [ Pimp hiba D ] [ throat...hurts..ack] ] says:
moco
Mocochang says:
?
[b][Xan[/b]opi[b]][/b] [ Pimp hiba D ] [ throat...hurts..ack] ] says:
can you type something like that?
Mocochang says:
...u wan me to?
D:
Amal.[Aki] says:
D:
Mocochang says:
...
its odd
but i can attempt
to copy
the style
D8
Tsu [Russia] : *diverts attention to [s]Gilbo[/s] Gilbert* says:
lol
[b][Xan[/b]opi[b]][/b] [ Pimp hiba D ] [ throat...hurts..ack] ] says:
moco >> if you do
i'll jump off KLCC
D:
*waits beside KLCC with open arms to catch Xan...
No comments:
Post a Comment