...So there wasn't a Legal Studies test today.
And Economics test has been postponed to Monday.
=.=
Tomorrow's Accounts test is still on, though.
...I hope.
orz
Anyway, tag time~~~~~
8D
Tag number one
RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5.Put this on your journal.
1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
Toon Daily Late Show (SuG).
Aha...
Ha...
2. How would you describe yourself?
Dears (Gackt).
=.=
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Hitoribotchi no Sadame (Katekyou Hitman Reborn).
Translation is 'destiny to be alone' or something like that.
D8
Not sure with my rough (noob) translation, but...
...I like guys who are destined to be alone?
D8
4. How do you feel today?
GOD BLESS XmeXXXX (Pierrot).
Ah, yeah.
=.=
Eh, wait, this is kind of true, since tests keep popping up these days...
D:
5. What is your life's purpose?
CRIMSON SODA (SuG).
...Crimson soda is my life's purpose!?
6. What is your motto?
Regret (the Gazette).
......
OTL
WHAT!?
7. What do your friends think of you?
Sakura Addiction (Katekyou Hitman Reborn).
...Th-They think I'm addicted to sakura?
D:
8. What do you think of your parents?
Children (Dir en Grey).
......
...Ah...
-.-
9. What do you think about very often?
Best Friend (Karutetto).
Mm, kind of true.
I miss them.
*w*
A lot.
TwT
10. What is 2 + 2?
Shining Ray (Miku).
...Yay, that makes sense.
=.=
11. What do you think of your best friend?
Yellow Beauty ver. SGLB (LM.C).
......
...I have a beautiful yellow friend?
D:
12. What do you think of the person you like?
Garbage (Dir en Grey).
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
NO WONDER I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH YET.
8Db
13. What is your life story?
Gentle Lie (the Gazette).
D8 !
...I see.
orz
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Lion (Macross Frontier).
H-HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH?
I WANT TO BE A LION?
15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Swallowtail on the Death Valley (the Gazette).
OTL
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Vi-Vi-Vi (SuG).
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
17. What will they play at your funeral?
Vanity Dance (Pierrot).
...This is worseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
18. What is your hobby/interest?
O2 (Orange Range).
...Yes, my hobby/interest is in oxygen.
D8
19. What is your biggest fear?
Black Rock Shooter (Halyosy).
...Doesn't.
Make.
Sense.
20. What is your biggest secret?
Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu (Miku).
Meaning 'the disappearance of Hatsune Miku'.
...And how is this my biggest secret.
D:
21. What do you think of your friends?
Infinity (Macross Frontier).
......
22. What will you post this as?
Lost My Music (Aya Hirano).
The ironyyyyyyyyyyyy...
Funniest music meme I've ever done.
XD
Tag number two
The stalker meme.
Answer these questions the best you can.
I will count your points, and you will find out how well you know me!
Comments screened.
(2 Points) My name:
(1 Point) My last name:
(5 Points) Take a stab at my middle name:
(3 Points) Who am I in love with:
(2 Points) Where did we meet:
(2 Points) What kind of car do I drive:
(2 Points) Where do I work:
(3 Points) What am I afraid of:
(2 Points) Do I smoke:
(3 Points) Do I drink:
(2 Points) Do I have any siblings:
(2 Points) How many:
(1 Point) Do I like them:
(4 Points) What's one of my favorite things to do:
(2 Points) How many piercings do I have:
(3 Points) What's my favorite type of music:
(4 Points) Am I shy or outgoing:
(3 Points) Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:
(2 Points) What’s my favorite color:
(3 Points) Name something I hate:
(4 Points) Name a talent I have:
(4 Points) What kind of sneakers do I wear:
(4 Points) Do I have any pets:
(2 Points) Who am I dating right now:
(5 Points) How long have I been dating them:
(5 Points) What is the color of my room:
(5 Points) What is my worst habit:
(5 Points on creativeness) If I were stranded on a desert island, what would I bring:
80-85 Points: Stalker Extraordinaire!
70-79 Points: Hard-Working Stalker
40-69 Points: Decent Stalker
20-39 Points: Stalker-In-Training
00-19 Points: Crappy Stalker or New Stalker
*turns and looks at stalkers...
*w*
Tag number three
List seven songs you are into right now, no matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good but they must be songs you're really enjoying now.
Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs.
Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
1) Melt (Band edition)
2) Liar Liar (LM.C)
3) Reila (the Gazette)
4) Black Rock Shooter (Halyosy)
5) Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu (Miku)
6) Melt (Halyosy)
7) Melt (Miku)
I don’t want to tag.
D:
Tag number four
NAME MEME
Post the explanation of where your user name came from.
Then tag ten users whose explanations you would like to hear.
If you are tagged/ If you want to do this, post your explanation to your page.
To let everyone know the origin of the 'chang'...
*w*
Well, it all started when Ling had me to play MapleStory, and that time I was at her house, so we decided to open an account for myself.
And as usual, we couldn't think up of a name (for my character), so Ling suggested that we took it from a band.
We tried Gazette, which was taken.
Then SuG was too odd to use.
Dir en Grey was too odd and obvious.
Then Ling suggested LM.C, and I think it was invalid, so Ling asked what it stood for.
Sooo...
Lovely-Mocochang.Com.
8D
Mocochang was available.
And Mocochang is the name of one of LM.C's members' dog.
orz
But yeah, I grew onto Mocochang, and I really like that name.
XD
...Even though I am stealing it...
Well anyway, that's the history of the founder of the 'chang' family.
......
D8
About the tag...
I kind of know everyone's history of their user name.
D:
Gah, I tag everyone.
*runs off to study Accounts...
No comments:
Post a Comment