Tuesday, April 7, 2009

La~~~ XD

There was Accounts test today, and like normal students, my class requested/pleaded for my teacher to postpone the test tomorrow.
And like normal heartless teachers, my teacher refused, stating firmly that the test would be held today as planned.
And someone sprayed pepper spray in the classroom.






































SERIOUSLY.
I don't know whether it was intentional or not, but someone sprayed some pepper spray in the class just before the teacher could distribute the papers.
At first I didn't realize, then I noticed that suddenly a lot of coughings could be heard from behind, so I turned behind to see what's happening, then I received a mild blow of pepper spray.
D8
Eventually my teacher realized that the class was coughing together, and that the class was contaminated with pepper spray.
So we evacuated.
All was well, as we (my coursemates and I) thought that we could skip out on the test, but noooooo, my teacher is an evil one.
She suggested that we entered the class again soon to take the test.
So someone else gave the class a second dose of pepper spray.
:D
...But in the end, my teacher had us take the test anyway.
OTL
The smell wasn't that bad since I think not much was sprayed?
'.'
It definately had an effect, but while having the test the smell wasn't really there anymore.
Pity...
D8


Then during Legal Studies, my teacher was telling us about judges, their retirement age, etc.
She said that a judge could be dismissed on grounds of misbehaviour and incapacity under Section 72 of the constitution, and that no judges have been dismissed (fired) before.
Okay, I just copied that from my notes.
T: There was one case where a judge almost got fired...
Me: D:
T: *continues* ...But halfway along the process, he died.
Me: D8
T: So it's still okay to say that no judges have ever been fired.
...Her bluntness astounds me.
D8


I'm looking forward to eating Subway and bubble tea tomorrow with my friends~~~
XD

No comments: