Saturday, April 25, 2009

Muu... *w*

LOTS OF TAGS.
You've been warned.
8D
But I think no one actually reads all the tags thoroughly anyway...
*w*


Tag number one~
1. YOUR REAL NAME:
I’m going to try ‘Mocochang’...


2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:
(First three letters of your name and 'izzle'.)
Mocizzle.
......
Okay, let's try my real name...
Katizzle.
…Why’s my gangsta name so cute.
D8


3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME:
(Favourite colour and favourite animal.)
Black Tortoise.
......
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!


4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME:
(Your middle name and the street you live on.)
Huey BU.
……


5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME:
(The first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first name.)
...Tanka.
OTL


6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME:
(Your second favourite colour and favorite drink.)
Red Mint Bubble Tea.
Ahaha…
Haha.
=.=


7. YOUR IRAQI NAME:
(Second letter of your first name, third letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, second letter of your mom's maiden name, third letter of your dad's middle name, first letter of a sibling's first name, and last letter of your mom's middle name.)
Aneandg.


8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:
(Parents' middle names.)
King Bing.
8Db
No, seriously.


9. YOUR GOTH NAME:
('Bloody' and the name of one of your pets.)
Bloody Chocolate.
…I like it.
D:




Tag number two~
My Eleven Layers
LAYER ONE:
--Spell your name with band names or artists:
…Lovely-Mocochang.Com…
D:


LAYER TWO:
-- Name:
Mocochang.
-- Birth date:
Nearly two decades ago.
-- Nickname:
Moco.
-- Eye Color:
Dark brown.
-- Hair Color:
Dark brown.


LAYER THREE:
-- The shoes you wore today:
My multi-coloured sandals.
-- Your perfect pizza:
Cheese-only topping.


LAYER FOUR:
-- Your best physical feature:
…My boob powah…
orz
…I don’t know.
D:
-- Your bedtime:
From 10pm to 5am to none at all.
-- Most missed memory:
The times when I can no longer return to…
…Which is all of them.


LAYER FIVE:
-- Pepsi or Coke:
Pepsi.
-- McDonald's or Burger King:
McDonald’s.
-- Adidas or Nike:
…No preference between those two.
D:
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:
…No preference as well.
-- Chocolate or Vanilla:
Depends.
-- Cappuccino or Coffee:
Both~
*w*


LAYER SIX:
-- Smoke:
Nope.
-- Sing:
Yup.
Not good at it, but I like to.
-- Take a shower everyday:
Yup.
-- Want to go to college:
Already there.
-- Want to get married:
…Not at the moment.
-- Get motion sickness:
Used to as a kid.
-- Think you're a health freak:
Definitely not.
-- Get along with your parents:
In some ways.
-- Play an instrument:
Yup.


LAYER SEVEN:
In the past 2 months...
-- Gone to the mall:
Yup.
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos:
…No.
-- Eaten sushi:
Nope.
I want to though.
>.<
-- Been on stage:
Nope.
-- Gone skating:
Nearly.
-- Made homemade cookies:
Nope.
-- Stolen anything:
Nope.


LAYER EIGHT:
Have you ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing:
…Not yet?
D8
Please make it never though...
orz
-- Been called a tease:
Nope.
-- Been beaten up:
Nope.


LAYER NINE:
-- Age you hope to be married:
Twenty six to twenty eight.
-- Number of children you want:
I want an even number.
*w*
Preferably two…


LAYER TEN
In the opposite sex...
-- Best eye color?:
…Brown.
-- Best hair color?:
Brown.
Actually, I don't really mind what colour his eyes and hair would be...
D:
-- Short hair or long hair?:
…Whichever suits the person best.
- Most liked about the opposite sex?:
Attitude?


LAYER ELEVEN:
-- Number of people I could trust with my life:
Honestly speaking, I don’t know.
-- Number of CDs you own:
…Quite a lot.
I used to put all my manga and music in CDs...
-- Number of tattoos:
Don’t want any.
D:
I'm afraid of pain.
And even if it were painless, I wouldn't want one since I'm fickle minded, and will never decide on one tattoo which I can live with forever.
:D




Tag number three~
彡 TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A picture of my dad’s choice.
D:
Since it’s the family computer…
If it weren't...
*looks at the tons of cosplay pictures available...
>D
Q. How many televisions you have in your house?
Two.


彡 BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right, but I’m training my left.
*w*
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
……
…Not that I know of, other than my hair and nails trimmed at times...
D8
Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Cupboard.
Q. Have you ever been knocked out?
Nope.


彡 BULLSHITOLOGY
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Yes.
Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
…I don’t know.
When I was young, I wanted to change my name, but now I kind of am ‘at peace’ with it.
D:
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
…I don’t know.
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item?
Pencil lead.
…Not really swallowed…
It was during primary school, and I had a classmate who ate pencil lead, so I decided to take a nibble, and instantly didn’t like it.
OTL


彡 DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A kiss is still a kiss no matter where it is.
>D
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
No.
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
……
Yes.
Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
Depends on how the pose is and what magazine.
And why would a magazine would want my naked picture astounds me.
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
…No.
Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
No.


彡 DUMBOLOGY
Q. What is in your left pocket?
Nothing.
Just took out Gui Ling Gao though.
XD
Q. Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
Never watched it before.
D:
Q. Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
Nope.
Q. Do you sit or stand in the shower?
…Stand.
Q. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
None.


彡 LASTOLOGY
Q. Last person who texted you?
Uh, my mom.
Q. Last person who called you?
My course mate.
Q. Person you hugged?
ML.
…I think.


彡 FAVOURITOLOGY
Q. Number?
…None in particular.
At the moment, three.
Q. Season?
I want spring…
*w*
Q. Colour?
Black.


彡 CURRENTOLOGY
Q. Missing someone?
Not much.
Q. Mood?
Indifferent.
Q. Listening to?
Meltdown sung by Rin (Vocaloid).
Q. Watching?
I’m going to watch Higurashi no Naku Koro niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!
*w*
Someone gave it to me~
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!
I’ve been hunting for it for quite long…
Q. Worrying about?
Assignments.
...Okay, that wouldn't be entirely true.
Q. Wearing?
Dark blue shirt and greyish-black shorts.


彡 RANDOMOLOGY
Q. First place you went this morning?
Parents’ bedroom’s bathroom.
Q. What can you not wait to do?
Cooooooooooosssssssssssssplllllllaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy…
Q. Do you smile often?
I think?
Q. Are you a friendly person?
I think too?




Tag number four~
NINE THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
1. Have you ever been in love?
Nope.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes~
3. Why did your last relationship fail?
Because it didn’t exist.
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally?
Haven’t we all.
5. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I don’t know…
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
Um…
No?
8. Are you afraid of commitment?
I think so?
D:
9. Who was the last guy/girl you hugged?
ML~~~
XD


There's a question missinggggggg...


EIGHT THIS OR THAT
1. Love or lust?
Love.
2. Hard liquor or beer?
Kahlua(coffee liquor)~~~
3. Cats or dogs?
Both.
*w*
4. A few best friends or many regular friends?
A few best friends.
5. Television or Internet?
Internet.
6. Pepsi or coke?
Pepsi.
7. Wild night out or romantic night in?
……
…Romantic night in?
D:
8. Money or Happiness?
Both.
8D
Uh…
I really can’t choose between them…
D:


SIX HAVE YOU EVER
1. Been caught sneaking out?
Nope.
2. Done something you regret?
No.
3. Bungee jumped?
No.
4. Finished an entire jaw breaker?
No.
5. Wanted an ex boyfriend/girlfriend back?
No.
6. Felt like you don't exist to the one that you want?
…No.


CHOOSE
1. Smile or eyes:
Eyes.
2. Hugs or kisses:
Hugs.
3. Shorter or taller:
Taaaaaaaaaallerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…
TwT
4. Intelligence or attraction:
Intelligence.
5. Romantic or spontaneous:
Uh…Spontaneous I guess…




Tag number five~
1. Where is your dad right now?
Bathing~


2. Last time you kissed someone?
Don’t know~


3. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
I enjoy doing tags a lot.
…Okay, so maybe I knew it not that recently…


4. What color is your watch?
Black with some dark blue.
I think.
I haven’t worn it for very long.


5. Who do you like?
My friends~
*w*


6. Are you close to your mom?
In some ways.


7. Where does your best friend work?
None of them are working at the moment I think…
'.'


8. What are you listening to right now?
Melt –Band Edition-.


9. What do you smell like?
......


10. What color are your pants?
Greyish-black.


11. Do you have a roommate?
Nope.


12. What color is your bedroom flooring?
Uh, brown?


13. Do you have a chair in your room?
No.


14. What time of day were you born?
In the afternoon.


15. Do you know anyone who is engaged?
Nope.


16. What's your favorite number?
D8
Six.


17. Do you know someone named Lori?
No.


18. What colour is your mom's hair?
Same as mine.


19. Do you have a dog?
Nope.


20. Do you remember singing any songs as kids?
…Yes.
OTL


21. When was the last time you went swimming?
…About ten years ago…


22. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
Last night.


23. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yes.


24. Do you play an instrument?
Yes.


25. Do you like fire?
…Somehow, yes.


26. Are you allergic to anything?
Not that I know of.


27. When was the last time you cried?
D:
Don’t know.


28. What kind of shampoo do you use?
Uh…
I have no idea.
-.-


29. Have you ever been to a spa?
No.


30. Did you take science all four years of high school?
Yes.


31. Do you like butterflies?
Yes~~


32. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more?
Pepsi.
What's with all the 'Coke of Pepsi'?
D:


33. What is one thing you miss about your past?
…I don’t know.


34. Did you ever see the school nurse?
No.


35. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
No.


36. What is the one thing you learned about life?
Uh…
Bubble tea is nice.
8Db
There’s so many things learnt from life, and they’re all important, even when it’s something seemingly useless.
D:
At least, that’s for me.


37. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yesssss...
I want your voiceeeeee...
*w*


38. Is anyone jealous of you?
…No?
D:
There’s nothing to be jealous of.
Other than my boob powah, that is.


39. Ever been stuck in an elevator?
No.


40. What does your dad call you?
…By my name?
-.-


41. What does you mom call you?
…By my name as well?


42. What does you hair look like right now?
…Like my hair.


43. Has a friend ever used you?
Well...
I don't really know...
Those whom I consider truly close friends may have, but it's sort of willingly on my part, and we use each other anyway.
No one gets hurt in the end, and it's for a beneficial reason.

44. Has anyone recently told you that they like you as more than a friend?
No.


45. What have you eaten today?
Noodles.


46. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
...Naturally wavy.


47. Ever been called white trash?
…No.


48. Who was the last person you drove with?
I don't drive.


49. What are you looking forward to?
*w*


50. What is your favorite colour?
Black.


D8
The end?
TwT
Yay finally...
orz

No comments: