Friday, April 24, 2009

Ahaha... Ha... Ha...

So I was giving Feli some songs from Vocaloid and Halyosy, then I was giving her the links from YouTube...
Then I let her hear Halyosy's Melt thank you version.
(He made that version as a thank you for a million hits on the song, something like that.)

*ぁゅみ* ♥ª\ʋɯɨ♥ here then gone without a word or a greet. i had high hopes. says:
he cried....
OTL
I NEED TO DL THIS SONG!!!
Mocochang says:
YESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I NEED THIS SONGGGGGGGGGGG
N I NEED GAZETTE'S VERSION TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*ぁゅみ* ♥ª\ʋɯɨ♥ here then gone without a word or a greet. i had high hopes. says:
gazette GOT OSO????
HEH?????
Mocochang says:
OH SHOOT
WRONG NAME
gazelle
*laughing like mad
*ぁゅみ* ♥ª\ʋɯɨ♥ here then gone without a word or a greet. i had high hopes. says:
...
u scare me
Mocochang says:
I CANT IMAGINE
GAZETTE
SINGING
MELT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*ぁゅみ* ♥ª\ʋɯɨ♥ here then gone without a word or a greet. i had high hopes. says:
i was HUH GAZETTE???
i cant too
OTL
Mocochang says:
i think im going to die
from laughing
*cant breathe
IF GAZETTE SINGS
I THINK
...I DUN WAN TO NOE HOW ITS LIKE
*headbangs*
orz
CAN CRY
*ぁゅみ* ♥ª\ʋɯɨ♥ here then gone without a word or a greet. i had high hopes. says:
if they sing
I DEFINATELY WANT TO SEE THE FUN!!!

Then later on...

Mocochang says:
halyosy and gazette
*ぁゅみ* ♥ª\ʋɯɨ♥ here then gone without a word or a greet. i had high hopes. says:
gazelle
u said gazette again
Mocochang says:
OMG
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
...i think its automatic reaction
to type
gazeTTe
OTL
*ぁゅみ* ♥ª\ʋɯɨ♥ here then gone without a word or a greet. i had high hopes. says:
LOL!!
i tot so!!
!
Mocochang says:
IT WAS UNINTENTIONALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL


...Yeah, so...
orz
FELI I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

No comments: