No, it's not my latest assignment title.
-.-
How influential do you think you are?
I didn't think I was, but apparently I am.
D:
This is my blog, my feelings, my opinion on life.
Someone else's emotions shouldn't affect you too much.
If you had been living my life, you'd be making different choices from what I have.
So don't get too involved with what I express.
Be selfish.
Feel your own feelings.
Express it your own way, and don't follow me.
Unless, of course, your way is similar to mine.
Back to you.
How influential are you?
Look around and see, and count the people around you.
Those are the people whom you've influenced, whether you like it or not, whether they like it or not.
Then again, I don't have enough sleep.
La~~~
I think I just want to say is don't think too much from what I've wrote.
Just because I'm like that, it doesn't mean that so are you.
Don't confuse 'similar' with 'equal'.
No comments:
Post a Comment