1. The person that tagged you is:
Jessie.
D:
I wasn’t expecting it at all…
orz
2. Your relationship with her is:
Classmate during primary school.
:D
3. Your first impression of her is:
Very cute and pretty.
D:
And very fair.
Yes, I still remember because I’m a stalker.
8Db
(I’m jokingggggggg!!!)
I remember that I liked her name a lot.
X3
4. The most memorable moments with her:
Mmm…
Can’t really remember, since I sat at the fourth row and she was at the front?
D:
Can’t really remember clearly.
5. The most memorable thing she has said to you is:
D8
6. If she becomes your lover, you will:
O.O
7. If she became your lover, what should she improve at:
O.O
8. If she becomes your enemy, what would you do:
O.O
9. If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
O.O
10. The most desired thing you want to do for her now is:
Tag her back next time when I’ve gotten another tag.
>D
Hehehe…
11. Your overall impression on her:
A nice person.
'.'
12. The characteristic you love most about yourself:
……
I…
I like chocolate?
13. The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
…I like chocolate.
14. The most ideal person you want to be is:
D:
I don’t have any role models or idols (other than those Visual Kei people -.-), so I don’t know.
>.< 15. For people that care and like you, say something to them:
I like eating chocolate.
8D
16. Pass this quiz to 10 people who you want to know how they feel about you (they’re tagged and they can’t tag you back):
i Wanichang
ii. Feli
iii. Xan
iv. Elrin
v. bunz
vi. Potachang (Since you don’t want ‘Popochang’. -.-)
vii. Shukri
viii. Jac
ix. Tian
x. Ezz
(Listed them by random again~~)
17. Who is 6 (Potachang) having a relationship with:
D8
I don’t know…
18. is 9 (Tian) a male or female:
……
Debatable.
XDb
19. If 7 (Shukri) and 10 (Ezz) were together, would it be a good thing:
No.
I may scream.
20. What is 2 (Feli) studying at the moment:
SAM.
21. When was the last time you had a chat with 3 (Xan):
Last night on MSN.
22. What kind of music does 8 (Jac) like:
…Not sure.
D:
23. Does 1 (Wanichang) have any siblings:
Don’t know~
24. Will you woo 3 (Xan):
*coughs*
M-…
Mu-Mukuro-sama…
8D
25. How about 7 (Shukri):
*coughs blood*
26. Is 4 (Elrin) single:
Maybe~~~
:D
27. What's the surname of 5 (bunz):
C***.
It may be ‘Bunny’, though, if her real name’s ‘Pink’.
=.=
28. What's the hobby of 5 (bunz):
Unexplainable things.
orz
…Sleeping.
8D
Yes, bunz, I still remember that.
29. Do 5 (bunz) and 9 (Tian) get along well:
Don’t know, but I think they do.
30. Where is 2 (Feli) studying at:
Somewhere where I know, and you stalkers out there don’t need to.
D< 31. Say something casual about your eyes:
My eyes?
O.O
…Why are we suddenly talking about my eyes?
Uh…
I have sensitive eyes, so whenever I wear contact lens, it hurts?
D:
32. Have you tried developing feelings for 5 (bunz):
……
Yes, I have developed ‘kyaa kyaa’ feelings for her when I see some of her cosplays.
33. Where does 9 (Tian) live:
Somewhere where you stalkers don’t need to know either.
34. What colours does 4 (Elrin) like:
White.
8D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
*rolls…
But honestly, I don’t know.
35. Are 5 (bunz) and 1 (Wanichang) good friends:
…They could be, but I don’t know?
36. Does 7 (Shukri) like 2 (Feli):
*VOMITS BLOOD
I DON’T KNOW~~~~
I’M GOING TO TURN A BLIND EYE NOW.
LALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!!
37. How did you get to know 2 (Feli):
Sat behind her during Form 2.
38. Does 1 (Wanichang) have any pets:
Don’t know.
D:
39. Is 7 (Shukri) the sexiest person in the world:
Breathe…
Breathe…
*keels over and dies…
OTL
……
That’s a questionable statement and I shall leave it to everyone’s imagination.
D8
So anyway, I shall repeat the list of those people who got tagged.
:D
1. Wanichang
2. Feli
3. Xan
4. Elrin
5. bunz
6. Potachang (Since you don’t want ‘Popochang’. -.-)
7. Shukri
8. Jac
9. Tian
10. Ezz
Muahahahaha…
OTL
I bet that less than half would do it.
=.=
2 comments:
watch out for revenge....D<
Feelins'? You know what 'as alot of feelins'? Blokes who bludgeon their wives with a golf trophy.
Post a Comment