So I managed to get my college mates (two of them) into cosplay.
:D
I may be going to C2AGE because of that.
If we can go, I'd probably bring them there to see how it's like.
D:
One of them may be cosplaying as Chrome~
XD
At first I thought maybe I could borrow Feli's Miku costume for her, but then I remembered that for a beginner, the one meter wig may kill her.
-.-
Also, they don't know each other, so it may not be too good too?
'.'
But at least she's going to buy a dress (she may be doing dream version) and making her own eyepatch.
Very impressed that she's planning to do the eyepatch on her own initiative.
TwT
As for my other friend...
I can't think of a suitable character for her...
TwT
She said that she could be a photographer, but...
It doesn't feel so good to leave her out?
D:
*runs around while flailing arms dangerously*
But I'm glad I now have some potential cosplay friends.
TwT b
I am creating my own emoticon combinations...
orz
Then today during lunch, our meals came with a glass of ice lemon tea.
ML suggested that we competed to see who can finish their drink first (since there was less than one third left for each of us).
But I noticed that I barely had any ice, and that I'd lose for sure, so I took my time drinking while those two fellows raced.
I think it ended up as a tie for both of them.
I, of course, didn't win, but I had lots of fun laughing while both of them got hit by a bout of brain freeze.
>Db
That said, it is DANGEROUS eating with the both of them.
D:
I need to take tiny bites, since the both of them keep making me laugh, and Yas who had the unfortune of sitting in front of me today, had the privilege of getting splashed by my soup numerous times.
orz
...No, I did not spray my food at her.
D8
I splashed at her because the noodles kept sliding off my spoon and landing onto the plate again, thus splashing Yas.
OTL
Seriously, it's dangerous being with those two.
I can laugh and choke and die.
Or I can plainly laugh and die.
D8
No comments:
Post a Comment