Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tags again.

Tag number one~
TEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I am a very messy person.
My bedroom and study table’s a mess, but I do know where everything is.
And if someone rearranges or takes something, I know.

2. I don’t like telling others my birthday.

3. I know how to solve a Rubik’s cube.

4. I have a whole chunk of cosplay photoshoots and events which I want to blog about, but because my mom keeps watching television beside me, I can’t find the opportunity to post it up.
orz

5. My upper set of teeth is sensitive to heat, and my lower set of teeth is sensitive to cold.
So I bite ice-cream using my upper set of teeth.
:D

6. I managed to find LM.C’s third song from their latest album~~~
\o/

7. I proof read everything I post several times.

8. I make a lot of weird noises.
Yesterday at the Anime Society they laughed at me...
orz
AND ML RECORDED MY SOUND EFFECTS.
D<

9. I like apple pies.

10. I washed my wigs a few days ago~~

NINE PLACES I'VE VISITED:
1. National Zoo.

2. National Museum.

3. Singapore.

4. KLCC.

5. Great Wall of China.

6. Korea.
Can’t tell where specifically since I was barely three at the time.
I can only remember building a five inch snowman…

7. Sydney.

8. …My uncle’s house.
Technically, that IS visiting.

9. Pet shop~~~
X3

EIGHT THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Go to a convention with everyone once more.

2. Have another pet tortoise.

3. Visit Ling.

4. See what becomes of my friends.

5. Get Feli to cosplay Joker!Miku~~~

6. SEE ALL OF ELRIN’S PETS!!!!!!!!!

7. Try all the available bubble tea flavours.

8. Visit my cemetery.

Yes, I know I have very small dreams.
orz

SEVEN WAYS TO WIN MY HEART:
1. Have amazing singing skills.
*w*

2. Have a cute head which is fun to pat.
And of course must let me pat the head.
D8

3. Isn’t against my hobbies.

4. ...Likes me in the first place.
-.-

5. Is an animal lover as well.
*w*

6. Can communicate well with my family and existing friends.

7. Is a nice person.

SIX THINGS I BELIEVE IN:
1. If you help someone, you’d receive help in return, not necessarily in the same way and from the same person.

2. A boyfriend is a potential husband.

3. 'Nothing is impossible' is wrong.

4. Blood is not necessarily thicker than water.

5. Good luck comes and goes.

6. Animals are cute.

FIVE THINGS I'M AFRAID OF:
1. The thought of my skin being pierced by a needle or something like it.
-.-
It’s not the pain, but rather the act of it.
Hence leading to my fear of injections.

2. Boredom.

3. Nostalgia.

4. Going down steep stairs.
I'm okay with heights though.

5. That my mom discovers my hidden stash of potato chips.
D:

FOUR OF MY FAVOURITE ITEMS IN MY BEDROOM:
1. My black teddy bear.

2. My not so hidden stash of anime and manga.

3. My make up set.
*w*

4. My nail polish.

I don't really have any favourite stuff in my bedroom...
-.-

THREE THINGS I DO EVERY DAY:
1. Eat.

2. Wear clothes.

3. Bathe.

TWO THINGS I AM NOT TRYING TO DO RIGHT NOW:
1. Play MapleStory.

2. Watch Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni.
…Okay, that just fueled the temptation to watch it.

ONE PERSON I WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW:
Ling.


Tag number two~
01. I've come to realize that my butt: is on the chair.
02. I've come to realize that when I talk: I move my tongue.
03. I've come to realize that if I love someone: I will probably shock most of my friends…
04. I've come to realize that I need: more money to fulfill my cosplay plans.
05. I've come to realize that I've lost: my thumbdrive.
No, seriously.
OTL
06. I've come to realize that I hate it when: I use the word ‘hate’.
07. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk: it’d be my first time.
08. I've come to realize that money: is scattered around my bedroom in the form of coins.
09. I've come to realize that my mother: is slowly taking over my study table.
10. I've come to realize that I'll probably always be: of the same gender as I was born with.
11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on: fictional characters.
12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was: last night when I poked my eye with my toothbrush.
I don’t know how I did it, but somehow I managed.
OTL
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone: is badly abused and is running out of memory.
14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning: I roll over and continue sleeping till afternoon.
15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night: I stall my sleeping time till morning.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about: homework.
17. I've come to realize that babies: are cute and annoying at the same time.
18. I've come to realize that when I get on livejournal: it’s only to check for other blogs’ updates.
19. I've come to realize that today I will: probably do Accounts.
20. I've come to realize that tonight I will: come online again.
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will: sleep in as usual.
22. I've come to realize that I really want to: sing.
23. I've come to realize that who is most likely to repost this is: people whom are bored.
24. I've come to realize relationships: is interesting.
25. I've come to realize love: is scary.
I don’t look forward to my personal experience…
26. I've come to realize my best guy friend: is a guy.
27. I've come to realize my best girl friend: is a girl.
28. I've come to realize food: is meant to be eaten.
29. I've come to realize that when I'm a girlfriend/boyfriend: my friends and family will scream in horror/joy/surprise/all the other emotions.
30. I've come to realize girls and boys: will grow up to become women and men.
31. I've come to realize over the summer: I will wonder when summer ever came.
32. I've come to realize heartbreak: doesn't necessary come with love.

I've also come to realize that whenever someone steals my tags or is tagged by me, they use my answers as well.
=.=
Plagiarism.
Get your own witty answers.

No comments: