Muu~~~
*w*
Been browsing for wigs these days.
Apparently I'm cosplaying Nagi (Katekyou Hitman Reborn) and Beast (Kuroshitsuji) for the sake of Xan.
8D
It seems that wig hunting is hard.
=.=
But at least there's a lot of time till the actual cosplay.
-.-
I need to fret over the costume as well.
Gah.
TwT
But I can't deny it's fun~
Today...
Was an interesting day...
To say the least.
:D
There was during break, Yas and I were handed a brochure each (about a Treasure Hunt which is tomorrow), and when we sat down and put our stuff on the table, Yas' brochure flew off the table.
So I let her have mine.
The wind promptly blew it off again.
Tried vanilla malt bubble tea today.
D8
I don't know whether it was nice or not...
orz
Chatting with Ling's friends from Japan.
I...
I can kind of read Japanese~~~~~
OTL
A bit lost, but I still can cope.
TwT
After a while I got confused though.
D8
Her friends' are cute.
^^
I want to cosplay soon~
TwT
I've been having a stomach ache for the past two hours, and I'm not that affected by it.
TwT
My ability to ignore my physical pain worries me at times.
No comments:
Post a Comment