Really tired...
orz
After classes and the society meeting, I had a family dinner which lasted waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy long.
I reached home at about one in the morning.
OTL
I just bathed and washed my hair, so I'm waiting for my hair to dry before I sleep (my excuse to use the computer).
The bubble tea shop which I go to has this promotion, where you're given a card, and each time you buy one cup of bubble tea, you get one chop on the card.
If you manage to collect ten chops, you get one cup of bubble tea for free, and there's twenty chops to collect per card.
And today...
I finally managed to complete all twenty...
So I went to redeem the free cups of bubble tea...
And apparently I'm the first customer to ever complete a card.
orz
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to be feeling right now...
D8
Not all twenty cups of bubble tea was from me...
Quite a number was my friends'...
Peach yoghurt bubble tea~
You probably wouldn't read this, but I guess that saying things like 'Don't give up!' and 'You can do better!' wouldn't be fair, since I don't know you well.
Encouragements like those are only meant to be said to people whom I know their limits, and their potential, and unfortunately I don't know you much.
So the best encouragement I feel for you is 'Do what you feel you should do, but never regret your decision. What you choose will be what's best for you, because you're not stupid. You are a good person with a good mind. Don't ever underestimate yourself.'
*starts killing incoming mosquitoes...
No comments:
Post a Comment