Mocochang says:
ah sorry i had to go catch lizard
bun : devilevil says:
how u catch
=.=
*phone rings*
Mocochang says:
phone
Me: *starts running around the room* WHERE’S THE PHONEEEEE??? D8 *runs upstairs to hunt for phone*
So after the call, I went back to the computer to find…
bun : devilevil says:
use PHONE TO CATCH LIZARD?
D8
Mocochang says:
D8
I MEANT
PHONE CALL
n i use container n magazine
bun : devilevil says:
they run too fast d
too lazy 2 catch
Mocochang says:
not really
lol
Yes, I catch lizards.
D:
My mom’s scared of them, so whenever she sees one, she’d ask me to catch them and throw them out of the house.
OTL
I don’t know when I started to do that, but it somehow stuck.
D:
Through all my years of catching lizards, I have never seen one which dropped its tail.
TwT
...Is that something good?
D:
Then there's this insane SMS conversation I had with Yas the other day...
Uh, don't take any offence.
D:
Yas :: Greetings.. Earthlings!
Me:: Hi.
Yas :: Bring me to your leader!
Me :: My leader's busy replying smses to aliens.
Yas :: Ah.. I mean peace. I bring ur friend ET.. And many bubble tea makers. Ha ha ha
Me :: They serve bubble tea at the dark side. (Refer to this conversation... http://moonlightsin.blogspot.com/2009/04/x3.html)
Yas :: This is a very bright, fun, happenin and good lookin side Ok... I AM YOUR MAKER!
Me :: Oh, so you're my bubble tea maker?
Yas :: O.o i create u ppl! Now bow to me and i shall spare u! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Me :: Sorry, bubble tea maker, but you're not my maker since I'm not bubble tea. I'm an earthling.
Yas :: I create Earthlings! Not bubble tea! Stupid turtle!Me :: Now you're contradicting yourself. You claim to be my maker, the maker of earthlings, but now you call me a turtle. Earthlings are not turtles.
Yas :: I know la! U ma fan (troublesome) la! Go la you!
Me :: Yay I win~ X3
Yas :: :-x
Someone whom I knew, and whom my mom knows better, just passed away this evening.
This afternoon my mom told me that she had been admitted to the hospital and was on the ventilator.
I never really knew her, other than her name and the stories my mom tells me about her.
Many things have happened to her, not only health issues, but this one’s too sudden.
Life’s so fragile.
No comments:
Post a Comment