LM.C released a new album~~~
\o/
I guess I'm somewhat relieved that my LM.C fandom's gone down now...
When I watched their new PV, I don't get all that hyped up, and I didn't immediately SMS Feli like I did when I watched their Chemical King-Twoon PV.
I used to stalk their blog, but now I don't really go there anymore.
'Dreams are meant to stay as dreams.'
That sentence is so right, yet so wrong.
Some people have the power to make their dreams become reality, while some people have dreams which aren't meant to be.
I love to dream, but I know which of my dreams are possible, and which are fantasy.
I guess I'm lucky and unlucky at the same time.
The dreams which I pray for the most, are dreams of fantasy and things which can never come.
But perhaps not now.
Perhaps it would come, but not now.
It's nice to dream.
I shall now go listen to LM.C's songs~
XD
I guess LM.C is now a band which produces music which I love, rather than a band which I have fake love for its members.
^^
No comments:
Post a Comment