Wednesday, May 13, 2009

D8

New friends are a good way to know how different you are from others.
For me, they're also a good way to find out that I'm more sadistic than I thought.
It seems that I had a sadistic childhood as well.
And it seems that I'm getting more violent.
Ahaha...
Ha...
orz


Settled my transportation to C2AGE.
TwT
As usual, my parents don't know that I'm going for it, so thank you Anime Society for arranging a van/bus there...
m(_ _)m
And myst's my saviour~~~
She's going to help me buy a pair of black and white thigh length stockings~~~
I lost my black stockings, and I need a pair of white ones for this Saturday's cosplay.
orz
I've been fretting over mere stockings for the past weeks.
D:


Yay I spent $5 to print my Legal Studies notes...
orz


Peppermint chocolate ice-blended bubble tea.

No comments: