So.
Today.
I skipped classes.
orz
I'm probably going to be killed by some people...
I went for the first few hours, then we went for break.
After that, it was told that attendance wouldn't be taken, so a few of us skipped out.
Then Yas, ML and I decided to skip too.
OTL
The teacher's funny and all, but he somehow fails to get the students' attention.
Nearly everyone was sleeping, playing on the handphone, listening to music or just day dreaming.
I had to have Gui Ling Gao playing in my ear just to prevent me from sleeping.
Anyway, to cut things really short, we picked up Pat, went to Sunway and watched Night in the Museum 2.
Really cute movie~
XD
Haven't been able to watch movies for quite a long while...
My dad said that he'd bring me to watch Night in the Museum 2, but he also said he'd bring me to watch Wolverine, which hasn't happened.
-.-
Anyhow, it seems that my cosplay friends would be going to Animagaki (did I spell it correctly?).
Great.
When I went to C2AGE, no one went, and now that I'm not going to Animagaki, everyone's going.
=.=
Yay.
That said, Feli, Yas's stalking you.
You've a new female stalker.
Congratulations.
Yas says she wants to meet you!!!
And I think I'm getting sick...
orz
Ah, and I'm getting kicked out of the Web since there'll be a seminar here.
Shall go to the library or something...
No comments:
Post a Comment