Dearest table.
I am tempted to munch on you.
You have a nice cup of water.
You make me think of mosquitoes.
You should go to the bakery.
Someday I will roll on your lawn.
You + Me = Crocodile.
If I saw you now I'd eat my dinner.
I want to kick you.
I would build a stapler just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would be Jingle Bells.
We could dance the Samba under the stars.
Love, your mother-in-law's pet coconut.
(P.S. I like eating salad.)
Sorry, my brain just died.
If you want to try...
Dearest ____.
I ____ you.
You have a nice ______.
You make me _______.
You should _______.
Someday I will ______.
You + Me = ________.
If I saw you now I'd __________.
I want to ________ you.
I would build a _______ just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would be _________.
We could __________ under the stars.
Love,_______________
(P.S. ______________.)
Just fill in the blanks with some random stuff.
Tagged (sort of) by Xan.
Since this is from her, I may as well dedicate one to her...
Dearest Xanochang.
I think of potatoes when I see you.
You have a nice set of fingernails.
You make me eat orange oranges.
You should try making your hair permanently yellow.
Someday I will use a calculator to proclaim my love for tortoises.
You + Me = Xacochang.
If I saw you now I'd wonder how you took care of your eyebrows.
I want to use a pair of chopsticks to poke you.
I would build a paper box just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would be the national anthem.
We could stare at the sun under the stars.
Love, Mocococococococococococococococococococococococococococo-...
(P.S. ...-cocococococococococococococococococococococococochang.)
No comments:
Post a Comment