Saturday, January 3, 2009

D<

Hi.
:D
......
Okay, so this post was mainly to say that I'm still alive.
-.-
No pictures, since I can't seem to upload any, but to make this post longer:


-KHR photoshoot was amazing.
:D
It's fun to meet new people, and the people whom you only know online.
But somehow I didn't really feel like taking pictures.
D:
But well...
There is this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_p04MqqkQU
*is lazy


-CF '08... wasn't as good as the other two I've been to.
=.=
The hall was bigger (better in a way since last two years the halls were cramped, so this year there was ample space to move and breath), lighting bad as usual, but the atmosphere was...
D:
Somehow the last two CF I went, I didn't want it to end and I couldn't wait for the next one to come.
This time it was...
"Oh, it's over? We can leave already, right? Let's go! :D"
But of course, I can't deny that I had fun.
Got to know some more people.
:D


-Right after CF my mom brought me to KL to stay at a hotel for three days.
-.-
Why?
Cause my uncle (and his family, of course), decided to come and visit, and booked the hotel for a week but had to go back four days later.
In order to not waste it, my mom decided to bring me there to stay since its near KLCC, Sungei Wang, Pavilion (spelling? D:), Lot 10, etc.
SO.
For three days straight.
We went SHOPPING.
.....
Do you FEEL the TERROR in that word?
(Yeah, I'm one of the rare person who doesn't enjoy shopping much. =.=)
But the high point of it was when I went to Pavilion (again, spelling? D:).
When I went there for the first time, I realized...
MY GOODNESS THE STAIRS ARE AMAZING I WANT TO HAVE A PHOTOSHOOT THERE.
No, seriously, at the entrance there's an amazing (in my opinion -.-) flight of stairs going to the lower floor, and it was wide and...
TwT
*photography passion restored


-And (shock, shock, horror, horror), my friends and I have another cosplay.
This time it's Macross Frontier, an anime which only one of us has watched, the other of us are ignorant to the plot and most of the characters.
=.=
This time I have a hat.
:D
Characters cosplayed would be Ranka, Alto, Sheryl, Luca and Nanase, two of whom I don't know. -.-
I'd probably go and watch Macross Frontier to understand the character better...


-I'd probably be going to Singapore at the end of the month for another convention.
With Ling.
-.-
(She seems to be the reason for all these, actually. Not complaining though. :D)
If all goes well, we'd be having a booth there, and would be staying at my aunt's.
And by the way, it'd be Ling's first time at Singapore.
-.-


-Oh, there's two photoshoots planned later this month too.
:D
KHR and Vocaloid.
Hopefully everything ends up well.
TwT


Well, that summerizes most of what happened.
D:
I shall go bathe now...

No comments: