Tuesday, January 20, 2009

*reading manga...

I recently finished reading Elfen Lied.
TwT
It's a wonderful manga (in my opinion).
The art style isn't that good at first, but you can see it improve drastically at the end.
The plot and style is of my liking too.
:D
But I wouldn't recommend it, unless you don't mind extreme violency (heads being chopped off, heads being pulled off, limbs being chopped off), torture, human (By fact they aren't human, but they look like humans. -.-) experimentation, nudity, sexual abuse, animal abuse and the likes.
......
I actually like such genre!!???
OTL
*cough*
Yeah, I like violent, bloody manga/anime like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Elfen Lied, Gantz, etc.
:D


And then I may be cosplaying Kurosu Yuuki (Vampire Knight) vampire version (white dress, barefooted version. When she first get back her memories. D:), so I'm reading the manga at the moment and searching for cosplays on it.
-.-
This shall be my first time cosplaying a main character.
:D
Oh, I'd be cosplaying this for a private photoshoot with Ling, Feli, Potter and Wani.
D:
I sort of regret cutting my hair cause if I didn't I wouldn't need to get hair extentions.
=.=
I'll be finding the dress soon...
I'd probably get a two piece instead.
D:
I'm not sure.
I sincerely hope I can pull off this cosplay...


My next post will probably be pictures of last Sunday's Vocaloid photoshoot...

No comments: