Seriously.
TwT
So here’s some random pictures I’ve taken with Pudding (my handphone)…
First off…

Is that chocolate?
No, it isn't.
Seriously.
-.-

Jarful of fake rubber chocolate.
*sigh
And one day I went shopping with my mom for presents.
And I found this.

Yeah.



Anyway, I’m going to read some law and psychology text books.
I’m still undecided on what I want.
I mean, I know that given the choice, I will choose psychology, but my parents say law is better.
And I see and agree with their reason.
OTL
But it’s not as if that they’re saying a firm no to psychology.
So I’m still going to see which is better for me.
D<
And I haven’t finished editing my costume!!!!!!
orz
I’ve sewn Chrome’s buttons on halfway and I’d be needing it this Saturday.
TwT
And in the end I’ve gotten an oversized shirt for Yuuki’s dress.
It’s until above my knees.
I still need to do some editions…
And the Vampire Knight cosplay was supposedly FREE as said my dear, darling Feli.
*glares…
Anyhow…
*sigh
Oh!
And I saw the PERFECT SHOES for Yuuki.
AND I COULDN’T BUY IT!!!!!
GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
MOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
TwT
I HAVE to buy it tomorrow.
*sob
Wish me luck.
TABLE TENNIS.
=.=
Plastic rainbow MAGIC SPRING.
ACTION PACKED FUN!
1) WALK RAINBOW SPRING DOWN STAIRS.
2) PLAY WITH RAINBOW SPRING IN HANDS
3) WALK RAINBOW SPRING DOWN INCLINE OR SLOPE
4) BOUNCE RAINBOW SPRING UP AND DOWN.
Oh wow, so much fun.
-.-
That said, when I was a kid I always wanted one.
orz
Oh, and look who has influenced Monopoly…
2) PLAY WITH RAINBOW SPRING IN HANDS
3) WALK RAINBOW SPRING DOWN INCLINE OR SLOPE
4) BOUNCE RAINBOW SPRING UP AND DOWN.
Oh wow, so much fun.
-.-
That said, when I was a kid I always wanted one.
orz
Oh, and look who has influenced Monopoly…
NARUTO!!!!
I was like -.-
But Naruto does not stand alone…
I was like -.-
But Naruto does not stand alone…
Oh yeah.
Jac, Jac.
LOOK WHAT I FOUND TOO.
:D
Jac, Jac.
LOOK WHAT I FOUND TOO.
:D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- *chokes and dies*
Found it in a five dollar shop.
Found it in a five dollar shop.

Then there’s these…


Oh, then there’s this lipstick-looking thing…
…WHICH IS USED TO COVER UP WHITE HAIR?
D:
D:
…It comes in black and dark brown.
Get one today!
:D
Get one today!
:D
TwT
Sweet sweet heaven~~~
These were really sweet without needing to put any cream/sugar/etc.
Sweet sweet heaven~~~
These were really sweet without needing to put any cream/sugar/etc.
Anyway, I’m going to read some law and psychology text books.
I’m still undecided on what I want.
I mean, I know that given the choice, I will choose psychology, but my parents say law is better.
And I see and agree with their reason.
OTL
But it’s not as if that they’re saying a firm no to psychology.
So I’m still going to see which is better for me.
D<
And I haven’t finished editing my costume!!!!!!
orz
I’ve sewn Chrome’s buttons on halfway and I’d be needing it this Saturday.
TwT
And in the end I’ve gotten an oversized shirt for Yuuki’s dress.
It’s until above my knees.
I still need to do some editions…
And the Vampire Knight cosplay was supposedly FREE as said my dear, darling Feli.
*glares…
Anyhow…
*sigh
Oh!
And I saw the PERFECT SHOES for Yuuki.
AND I COULDN’T BUY IT!!!!!
GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
MOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
TwT
I HAVE to buy it tomorrow.
*sob
Wish me luck.













1 comment:
LOL.
where you found those?
in Singapore's Daiso right?
XD
Post a Comment