Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tag...

Stole a tag from Waninoko.
:D
Mainly because I'm bored.
-.-


Why are you single?
Not interested in romantic relationships yet.
-.-
Seriously.

Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
…When WAS the last time I kissed someone?
D:
Wait, ‘kiss’ doesn’t mean on the lips right?
-.-

Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
Sure.
Last time I did it (yesterday), I woke up in the middle of the night with a killer cramp on my leg though.
orz

What's the first thing you did when you woke up this morning?
Told my dad I’d get up soon.
Only to sleep again and wake up an hour later…

How many piercings have you had?
One on each ear.
The usual piercings which normal people have.
D:
But I don’t wear earrings frequently nowadays…

The last song you listened to?
……
I forgot.
It’s either Reila (Gazette) or Liar Liar (LM.C).
Both are beautiful songs.
TwT

How many windows are open on your computer?
MSN – 5
My Computer – 2
Microsoft Word – 2
MSN Messenger – 1
Total – 10
:D
There was actually more but I’ve closed them already.
^^

Do you like to cuddle?
YES.
D<
*death hugs

What color is your toothbrush?
Red and white.

Are you missing someone?
No.

Are you the youngest person living in your house?
Yes.
>D
…Not including the pets right?
'.'

Is your sister a slut?
Yes, my non-existent sister is an infamous slut.
:D

Exactly where did you get everything you're wearing right now?
Shirt was bought by my mom, skirt by my aunt, underwear by my mom.
-.-
Detailed enough?

Have you held hands with anyone today?
No.

Last movie you watched?
……
If it’s the entire show, then…
…Transformers?
D:
If it’s just a few peeks, then Happy Feet.
Cause my dad is a fan.
He thinks Madagascar 2 is not as good as Happy Feet.
The penguins are cuter.

And yeah, I'm not a movie-watcher.
-.-

Would you take your last ex back?
Seeing that my ex has yet to exist…

Do you have a dog?
No.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
No.

What is your favorite colour?
…If 'colour', then…
……
Can I say colours instead?
D:
Red, black and green.

Has anyone ever seen you in your underwear?
Yup.
Feli, Ling, Yeen and Ezz have during the photoshoot since I was too lazy to go to a private room to change.
(I'm an open person apparently... -.-)

Will you be in a relationship two months from now?
Don’t think I’d be interested yet in two months.
'.'

Ever made out in a car?
Nope.

Who is someone you tell everything to?
…No one?
'.'

Has anyone ever told you you were beautiful?
...My tuition teacher's girlfriend once said I had beautiful eyes.
D:

Did the last person you kissed have a tattoo?
Nope.
Of course, I’m assuming that by ‘kiss’ here it doesn’t mean by lips to lips only.
-.-

Is there a friend you can't stand?
Well…
I’m also a victim to mood swings, so when the mood’s bad, then yeah.
'.'

Do you own a pair of jeans worth over $200?
...Maybe?
TwT
Second hand, of course, from my relatives.
They’re branded but I never bother finding out the price.
And I rarely wear jeans.

Besides your mouth, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
I have not been kissed on my mouth or any other part of my body in the last ten years.

Who was the last person you ate with?
My brother.
Last night we had dinner together at 10.40p.m.
-.-
Leftovers.

Are you currently taking a science class in school?
Not studying at the moment.

Kiss on the first date?
Nope.
He’d need to date me for a couple of weeks/months before I’d consider him kiss-worthy.

Would you rather have chicken or steak?
Steak.
D:
I haven’t had that for quite some time.

What were you doing at 10 am?
Telling my dad that I’d wake up soon…

Are you different now than you were six months ago?
Yeah.
My hair’s shorter now.

How old will you be in 10 months?
17.

What month is your birthday in?
December.
>D

How long has it been since you last liked somebody?
…I like my friends.
'.'

Who was the last person to compliment you?
……
When WAS the last compliment.
-.-

Does anything rhyme with your last name?
Bun.
Fun.
Sun.

What is the 15th text in your inbox?
D:
An email from The List Universe with the list ‘Top 10 Gruesome Fairy Tale Origins’.
If you’re interested, here’s the list.
http://listverse.com/literature/9-gruesome-fairy-tale-origins/

Do you regret anything you've done in the past 24 hours?
Yes.
I want to eat maggie mee last night but I fell asleep.
OTL

What is your current relationship status?
Single.

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
I guess and hope so.

Do you use the internet daily?
Sort of.
'.'

Could you imagine your life without your best friend?
Yes.
'.'
But it doesn't mean it's pleasant...

Do you like change?
No.

Ever kissed a blonde haired, blue eyed person?
Wow I just cosplayed a blonde haired, blue eyed person.
-.-
Answer’s no.

Today, would you rather go forward a week or back a week?
Back.
I’d rather redo the entire week than be in a situation where I’m missing an entire week.

Did you have long hair as a young kid?
Nope.
Short.
As in very short.

What's the name of your pet?
Chocolate, Éclair and Cappuccino.
They're tortoises.
:D

Do you think you're pregnant?
Yes.
I’m going to have a virgin birth in a couple of months.
=.=

What are you listening to at the moment?
My mom.
D:
Cause I’m not supposed to be on, and she’s upstairs…

Do you like the rain?
Yes.
I love it.

What is the last restaurant you were at?
PJ something near my dad’s office.
D:

Are you easily angered?
Depends, but I think usually no?
'.'

What time did you get up today?
11 something in the morning.

How long does it take you to shower?
Ten to fifteen minutes.

Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
Which best friend.
-.-

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
No.

What kind of shoes did you wear today?
None.
I have yet to leave the house.
:D


I'm supposed to tag some unsuspecting victims, but I'm lazy.
Do this if you want to.
-.-

No comments: