Being honest, I don't like (I rarely use 'hate'. -.- When I use it, I'm either joking or the total opposite) new years.
I don't like the fact that everything would change, everything would die off.
Okay, fine.
Being really honest (yeah, I wasn't earlier D:), I don't like new years cause it's a reminder that I'm getting older.
=.=
They say that it's this age where people WANT to be older, but since I'm one of the few people who don't like shopping, I guess I can be one of the few people who had NEVER wanted to become older.
-.-
Since I was around ten, I had been reluctant to tell people my age cause I feel old that way.
But then again, I'm getting older, and so are you.
:D
Happy New Year, fellow human.
I shall now eat my breakfast and go to Ling's...
1 comment:
I feel the same way D=
Post a Comment