Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Brother dearest.

At the age of twenty one, he is still studying and never had a part time job for longer than half a year.
He had only worked for less than five part time jobs.
He smokes, using my father's money to pay for it.
He breaks into my father's bag to get his bank account book.
He steals money from my parents.
His girlfriend is a better person than him.
He is a hypocrite, acting like a gentleman to my mother in front of his girlfriend.
He mops the floor once, and says that he has done a lot of work already.
He does something only for his own benefit.
After studying law for more than a year (and failing), "Law is not for me.".
He's still scraping through his engineering courses.
He only cares for what he wants, other people are just there to put his wants on a silver plate and serve it to him.
He is going to suffer in the future, and when the time comes, I won't step in to save his skin anymore.
I'd gladly watch him fall from his oh so mighty throne, watch him as he falls and suffers and dies pitifully.
The only person I truly hate is my own brother.
Sad, isn't it.

3 comments:

ReidXavi said...

I know exactly how you feel... its the same with my brother... lots of troubles... he's not gonna make it in his studies... at least I don't see him that often. My sympathies...

EggieYeen said...

Post the photos on ur blog and I copy? XD

Chan Kheng Hooi said...

hi kath ! some brother u have there.. anyways.. that's not what i have to say...

just wanna say seee u soon during our spm results !!! going for ns in3 days... on the 27 dec... /= ....

sad isn't it ??

merry christmas though !